𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎

════════ ××× ════════

"HE'S my first love" Jennie told Jimin, both of them walking side by side through the busy Seoul street. "I still like, no, love him"

"Then, what's your problem?" Jimin asked her, not realizing what was stopping her. Jennie stopped walking, a deep sigh escaping her lips. "He doesn't like me"

"Did he say so?" Jimin asked, gesturing her to an empty bench to sit. "Not exactly.." Jennie confessed, leaning on the bench. "When I confessed my feelings, he told me I was still a kid"

"But that was years ago" Jimin noted. "Tell him now"

Jennie let out a non committal noise, shaking her head in disagreement. "No use"

"Why?"

"He was ditched by a girl once" Jennie wondered. "I think he still has feelings for her"

"Lost love" Jimin mumbled, opening a packet of M&M's. "Have you ever taken any drugs?"

"Drugs?" Jennie shouted, earning quite a few looks from people around them. Jimin shushed her, before continuing. "I haven't either. Listen now"

Jimin's amused voice had Jennie in utter anticipation, her eyes dripping curiosity. "Lost love is described in 3 stages. 1st stage is like drugs. Every intake warns you that it's not good, to stop since its bad for health. Lost love is also like that. One wants to forget but it won't allow you to"

Munching the chocolates, Jimin continued. "2nd stage is like a rented house. We literally stalk her and her current boyfriend's details. Just like a house owner keep tabs on his house" Jennie waited for Jimin to continue. "3rd and last stage is like the mustache"

"Mustache?" Jennie giggled, not knowing where Jimin was going with this. "Yeah. You can either grow it or shave it off. Your guy doesn't have one now right? Probably, he might've forgotten his old love"

Jennie pondered on the thought of confessing again. "Pick up your courage. Just go and tell him" Jimin flashed her an encouraging smile, to which she smiled back.

That day, Jennie realized that all men were not the same. There were some who treated girls like best friends too.

Like she had Park Jimin.

×××

Jennie had forgotten to ask Taehyung why he came that day. So, she went in search for Dr. Kim Namjoon. But from then on, she was a regular visiter to B-wing.

And that was how Jennie met him. A new patient in room number 106.

Min Yoongi. A good man. A great novelist. Jennie's new friend.

"Suga oppa" Jennie greeted, startling the poor man, who was laying peacefully on the hospital bed. "You scared me, Mandu!" Both of them were great friends, already on nickname basis.