𝒙𝒊. 𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉

════════ ××× ════════

"GO on" Taehyung hissed, a dangerous smirked curved on his lips, as he spat at the bastard before him. His intense gaze was burning holes in the man's head, daring him to touch the girl beside him, like the bastard had done before.

But the asshole quivered in fear, and literally yeeted himself from there, but before earning a nice punch from Taehyung. Glancing back at the girl who stood staring at him, he felt familiarity from her. But before she could speak anything, Taehyung walked away, spotting his friends waving at him. But his mind was muddled across one fact.

She was beautiful.

×××

Stopping his bike in front of the bus stop, Taehyung glared at Taeyong and his coward gang, who fled the moment they noticed him. Smirking to himself, he gave a quick nod to Kang Seulgi, who was the reason for his arrival there. A small favor for her father.

As he rode the bike forward, his mind rewinded the girl who stood beside Seulgi. He was certain that he had seen her before but he couldn't pinpoint where. Shrugging it off, he shaked his head, scolding himself for paying attention to irrelevant things, rather than the thousands of paperworks waiting for him in his office.

After the death of his father, he had to take up the CEO position in Kim Holdings, the company resulted due to his father's blood, sweat and tears, at the young age of 22. He couldn't let his mother worry about him or otherwise his father wouldn't be happy with him.

A little promise between father and son!

×××

Taehyung watched the treating figures of three girls. Apparently, they'd came to the kung-fu academy to check up on one of the girl's twin brothers. A scowl carved on his face as he glanced at the two snoring students.

Useless assholes!

"Isn't that the daughter of Dr. Lee Jaeho?" Kim Seokjin, his friend, asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Dr Lee?" Taehyung asked for confirmation. "Yeah, that's his daughter" Jin confirmed. "But I don't know her name"

Taehyung merely nodded at Seokjin's statements. But he was surprised to know that she was Dr. Lee Jaeho's daughter. The said man was one of the most respected person in their town. Not only that, he was Taehyung's father's dear old friend.

He watched her stopping to turn to look at him, but her friend stopped her, literally dragging her. A little giggle left his lips, watching her run like a baby.

×××

Even though Taehyung was super busy with work, he still managed to find time to run some errands. It made him forget the exhaustion. At work, he was the literal CEO but outside, he was just another young man.