𝒙. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

════════ ××× ════════

JENNIE stared at Taeyong, her eyes still widened after hearing him talk. Never in her whole life, she'd thought about something like this in Taeyong's life. A deep sigh left her lips as she saw the puppy eyes made by Taeyong.

Fishing for her phone from her pocket, Jennie dialled to the only person who could offer some advice now. After hearing all Jennie had to say, Jimin spoke. "Forget everything I'd told you. There's no rules when it comes to war and love"

"So..?" Taeyong asked her, when she ended the call. "Shall we ask Taehyung for help?" She asked. "Are you actually an idiot or acting like one?" He huffed, obviously disagreeing with Jennie's stupid idea. "You don't have to do anything. I'll talk to him, just stand with me. This is the only way" Jennie explained, assuring him.

×××

"Yoo Jeongyeon?" Jennie and Taeyong flinched under Taehyung's outburst. "So many girls around and you choose Yoo Jeongyeon to fall in love with and elope?"

Jennie stared at the ground, avoiding Taehyung's eye contact the whole time. She couldn't look him in the eyes knowing she was committing a big sin behind his back. How can she tell him that her cousin had fallen in love with his supposed fiancee and is planning to elope with her, and not his business rival?

"Taehyung..." Stepping forward, Taeyong spoke. "Help me this one time. I conducted the tournament and saved some money to marry Jeongyeon. But her parents fixed her marriage to someone else, leaving us no option but to elope now. Help us. Please..."

But unfortunately, Taehyung was not having any of it. He disliked Yoo Jeongyeon to the core, being rivals in business and all. Also, he was not going to put himself in any of Taeyong's businesses. "No" Taehyung turned on his heels, after uttering one word.

Taeyong looked at Jennie, asking for help. From his looks, Jennie knew that Taeyong's and Seulgi's relationship was strong. "I thought you'd help 2 people in love" Jennie began, causing Taehyung to turn around. "You've helped your friend to get married once and I thought you'd help us. Sorry for asking"

Jennie strided forward, but Taeyong stopped her. "Jennie" He caught up with her, before speaking to Taehyung again. "Jeongyeon was Jennie's classmate. She can bring Jeongyeon out of her house. But from there, Taehyung, I need your help"

×××

"Where the heck where you?" Taeyong hissed, when Jennie and Seulgi came to where he and Taehyung were waiting for them. Seulgi was dressed in all black, wearing a black mask, so that Taehyung won't recognize her.

Jennie had managed to bring Seulgi out of her house, without her parents knowing. 4 of them entered Taehyung's car, before driving off to the destination Taeyong said.