𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

════════ ××× ═══════

EVERYTHING from studies to Tzuyu was taking a toll on Jennie. When she couldn't bear it anymore, she decided to take a break and go home.

Jennie leaned back on the chair, waiting for her train to Daegu arrive. Fishing for a book from her bag, she gone through the pages, killing time and boredom.

"Hi~" A sweet voice greeted, Chou Tzuyu. Jennie forced herself to react politely rather than screaming at her, which she wanted to do. "Aren't you Jennie?" Not wanting to talk, Jennie acknowledged by giving her a nod. "I'm Tzuyu, Taehyung's friend"

"Are you going home?" Tzuyu's endless questions had Jennie in a twist. She was praying for the train to come as soon as possible. "Yes" Jennie smiled, a fake one at its finest.

"Me too" Tzuyu told her. "My husband comes from US on leave" Tzuyu's this statement had caught Jennie's attention. "You're married!?" Jennie couldn't help to keep the sudden cheeriness from her voice.

"I was forced to marry" Tzuyu chuckled, amused with Jennie's reaction. "Taehyung himself made me. My family was against my relationship. One day, he came with my boyfriend to my house. It became a big issue. But Taehyung was there with us for everything. If he hadn't there I-"

Tzuyu stopped talking once Jennie started laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing" Jennie replied, shaking her head. She was laughing at her own stupidity. "I knew you both were best friends"

×××

Jennie hummed a song, taking her luggage from the car. "Are you still singing the nursery rhymes?" Jaeho asked, helping Jennie with her bags. "You know appa, people tends to become childish when they become older" Jennie explained. "You do realize that you are old, right?" Her father teased her.

As soon as Jennie stepped inside her house, she was greeted by Jung Hoseok, her once mechanic, whom she hadn't seen for past 6 years. "Hoseok was waiting for you to return" Her father said, as he stepped inside behind her.

"I stopped my mechanic job" Hoseok told her. "I started a new business and I wanted to begin my business starting with you" Jennie glanced back and forth between her father and Hoseok, having zero idea about what they were talking about. "He's playing cupid now" Misun told Jennie.

Oh.

Arranged marriage.

"There's a nice guy" Hoseok spoke. "Shall I arrange a date with him?"

Jennie's mind went straight to Kim Taehyung, thinking about marrying and having a family with him. A shy smile spreaded across her lips at the thought, literally running away to her room.

"She may be a tomboy, but she's shy when it comes to marriage" Hoseok noted. Jaeho had an indifferent expression, surprised to see his daughter being shy. He followed her to her room, bewildered.