In Your Life

Hey guys I haven't been updating for a week I have been superrrr busy and have been posting this on Artemis Fowl Amino (username: ✨Nami🌺). Anywayssss, back to the story!!!! 

"HOLLY!" Eliza yelled, which scared Austin, and he cried. "What?" Holly asked. But she soon found out what. "No! That isn't Trouble. Artemis, you may wanna see this..." Holly continued. Artemis saw the problem and why his sister in law is yelling. 

"D'Arvit!" Holly swore. This made everyone come. "Unfortunately, Holly, we have to bring him in again." Coulson said to Holly. Holly was not having it. "You can't do that! That's not Trouble! He wasn't the one that blew up Fowl Manor or Haven! It was the only one that we know that would turn Trouble against us." Holly said and Artemis and Eliza nodded. They knew who it was. "Opal Koboi." They said simultaneously. 

Haven City, The Lower Elements

Holly entered Koboi labs, Neutrino in hand. "Surrender now Opal. Or you will be done with." The sisters said simultaneously. 

"Now why would I do that?" Opal said turning around her swivel chair, hands crossed. "Because you will be taken into custody by the LEP." Holly said, furious. Opal noticed her furious state. "Why are you so mad, my dearest Holly?" Opal said, Holly was now silently fuming. "You wanna know why I'm so mad?! I'm mad because you kidnapped Trouble, pretended to be him and then did whatever you very well pleased!" Holly yelled, Opal laughing at her. 

"Now tell you what... I'll release him if you do me a favor.." Opal said. "What is it?" Holly asked, Opal snickered. Holly knew what she wanted. "I want my name off that radar of yours Short. Or should I say Fowl?" Holly was shocked. Who told that priss?  Holly thought. "Fine. Consider it done. Now bring him out now. Before I get the LEP in this cozy little cave." Holly said nastily. 

Ok. Done with this chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school and homework and other stuff that I forgot to update. These will start coming out once a week and I'm going to write them in advance. Love you guys 🌺✨🕊