A Little Help?

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I promise there is a reason to this. I have been busy with summer stuff, working on moving, school got back in session. My life has just been a train wreck. I'm sorry. Anyway I introduce the character to the last chapter is!!!!! And the character is DRUMROLL PLS!!!! *drumrolll*

YAMI YUGI FROM YUGIOH!!!!!

Yeah... why I felt the need to do a Yugioh character in a Artemis Fowl book I have no idea. *sigh* Let's... just get back to the story shall we? 🤨 

Holly Short went from the living room downstairs to Elizas room on the second floor in the Fowl-Short household. A call came for our teenaged hero. "Eliza? Are you in there?" Holly asked as she knocked on the door. "Coming!" Eliza yelled from the other side of the door. The door soon opened revealing the 18-year-old Elizabeth Campbell. "What's wrong, Holls?" Eliza asked. "A call came in for you on the house number." Holly explained. "Ok?" Who would call for her? Maybe someone from school? Eliza answered "Hello?" Eliza asked as she answered the call. "Hello am I speaking to Elizabeth Campbell?" A deep voice asked on the other line. "Yes. Who is this?"

"Hi Eliza!" A familiar voice yelled. "Hi Yugi! Was that Atem?" Eliza asked smiling. "Yes it was." The deep voice said again. "What is it?" Eliza asked. "We need your assistance with something bad that's happening right now." Atem said.

That's it! Have a nice day/morning/night/evening/ whenever you're reading this! Love you guys, stay safe, watch things, be good. Byeeeeee!!!!!!