Family Bonding

Hey guys! How about we time travel a bit to the future? Maybe like 1 year? I don't know. 

One year later

Now Eliza has her own room in the Fowl household. And something else has changed... Jessica and Juniper Fowl have a new baby brother, Austin Fowl. How did Holly get pregnant again, you ask? Well, get your popcorn... because this is a long story. You know how Eliza is half-human? Well, apparently Holly is too. So a couple months ago, the Fowl family welcomed another baby into the family.

Eliza has done a lot of babysitting. And with 6-year-old twins and a baby boy is a lot. And, obviously Artemis and Holly have been sleep-deprived the past 5 months, (Austin is 7 months old) but they've been getting more sleep. Luckily. Unlike Eliza. Eliza has been babysitting nonstop for the past year with a lot of Surface missions for Holly, and in Haven too.

So finally she was done and Artemis has been watching after the twins while Eliza took a nap for a couple of hours. And Eliza was a lot less grumpy. Lucky for all of them. But today was special, today  was Artemis and Holly's 3rd anniversary. And both of them got today off. And all of them took a trip to California, obviously, this was Eliza's suggestion so Artemis could see Holly and Eliza's family. And Artemis said yes to this and they were going for a week, so all girls got a break from school. 

Coast of Florida 

"Yes! We're going to Cali, people!" Eliza exclaimed, obviously excited. "Yup. You ok, girls?" Artemis asked the girls. "Yeah, Austin is napping" Jessi replied. "Alrighty. Long drive. So we might have to sleep in the car." Holly said to Eliza and the twins. The girls all nodded. Juniper and Jessica, being kids, fell asleep while Eliza took a little longer. But eventually she did fall sleep. And then they were at Eliza's house. 

Eliza's Family House; San Diego, California

"We're here!" Eliza exclaimed. This action woke the girls up. The twins moaned. "We're here?" Juni asked. Eliza nodded. Both parents held the sleepy girls and Eliza held Austin to the house. "Eliza! You're back! And with a baby?" Eliza's younger brother Caleb said, toward the end confused. "This is Austin. Holly and Artemis' son." Eliza said, things soon cleared up for Caleb "Oh. Okay!" Caleb ran and hugged Holly tightly. "Hi, Caleb. How are you bud?" Holly said fondly to Caleb. "Good. We missed you!" Caleb exclaimed to his way older sister. "And we missed you." Holly said fondly and they went inside. 

Hey guys! I said no Agents of SHIELD references this time, right? And I delivered! You are welcome! I missed writing and I'm glad to be back from the weekend. Hope you like this one!