Riding Free

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm glad to be updating again. This time we're doing a time jump back to a year before the last chapter "In Your Life". Eliza just turned 17 and she's taking her drivers test! Plus a special guest at the end which I will reveal next chapter! Rrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

1 YEAR AGO (Think Back to "Hello, Eliza")

Today was a very special day. Today Eliza took her drivers test. The whole Fowl Household knew she would do well. But that didn't stop Eliza from being nervous. "You'll do great, Lizzie." Daisy, her S.O and her aunt told her. "I know." Eliza said. Nervous. "I'm still nervous. This will determine my future. If I pass this test I'll be able to ride free." Eliza continued. Then they were off to the driving school.

A LOCAL DRIVING SCHOOL IN LA

"Elizabeth Campbell?" The driving school manager asked politely. Eliza grimaced. Holly and Daisy noticed. They knew Eliza better than anyone. Daisy started to silently sob. Lincoln used to call her Elizabeth Campbell when she was little when they were messing around. Eliza's beloved Uncle Lincoln was her oldest best friend, loved her since her birth. Then the driving test started.

1 HOUR LATER

Eliza came out of the school excited. Jessi and June came to her and hugged her legs. "The teacher said I passed with flying colors!" Eliza said, Daisy came to her and started spinning her around then hugged her tightly. Really tightly. "Excellent job, my love." Daisy said happily. Holly hugged her and congratulated.

ANCIENT EGYPT

"Ha. My little girl is starting to grow up." A figure said.

By the way, the end is not her father or Lincoln. It's a character from the early 2000s that I used to watch back in 2016. If you guess what character it is I will give a shout-out to you. I know made it very vague but here are some hints

-Character played by Dan Green back in 2000-2006

- A pharaoh

-A version of another character in the show. And they are the bestest friends in very little time.

- there's a website to this show on the Internets