Afterlife: Prologue

Holly Short was looking out the window. She didn't know why, she just needed a break to herself. But of course, that didn't last long. "Mommy!," Juniper, one of the twins yelled "Look what we made in school today!" The twins just got back from their Kindergarten class. "We made it together" Jessica, the other twin added. "That's amazing girls!" Holly replied. They had drawn themselves with a saying that they lived by for the past 4 years. "Sisters by chance, Friends by choice" the picture read. "How about you go show your dad," Holly said. "He should be with Butler redecorating your room." Holly was right. They had just finished the second the girls walked through the door. "Daddy! We made this today is school.", The girls said in perfect unison. Their "father" is Artemis Fowl the Second, even though Holly got pregnant with them when she was dating Trouble Kelp, who had blown up not only Haven City, but as well as Fowl Manor. "That's absolutely amazing, girls! Good job." Artemis said fondly smiling at his twin daughters. "Thank you Daddy!" The girls chorused. 

Like this chapter so far? If not, comment what you think I should do next!

This will be updated daily, if I'm  it busy.