The Secrets We Keep

Whoo! Another chapter! Let's go!

Once the family had gotten home they let Jessi and June play while Artemis and Holly devised a plan to stop Lord Teddy from taking or doing anything with the girls. Since, it was obvious he wanted them for who-knows-what. They then thought what would Lord Teddy possibly want with the 5-year-old girls who barely knew how to read. Let alone Gnommish.

Artemis then found out that Teddy was looking for fairy People. And that maybe he realized that one twin was shorter than the other and that June's ears were a bit pointier, even though Artemis and Holly tried to hide the slight points as much as possible. Then the girls decided to sneak downstairs. Holly had heard them. "What are you doing, girls?" Holly asked. Then Jessi replied with "Who was that creepy man? And what did he want to do with Uncle Beckett and Myles? And he looked at my sister strangely," Holly was immediately spooked. "Okay. Artemis, I don't even know who that 'Lord Teddy' guy was, so maybe you should answer the twins' questions." Holly said with a tiny bit of being scared.

"Lord Teddy is after you two because I think he found out you two are half fairy. But, luckily he just has suspicions. Juni, I need you to hide your ears as much as you can. Jessi, I want you to keep your sister's identity as half-fairy a secret. Can you do that?" Artemis asked. "Yes, I can, Daddy." Jessica replied.

Okay guys! Hope you liked this part and vote if you did, and comment if you have any thoughts! Cya tomorrow for another part!