𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹💗

*This is going to be a flashback, when Izuku was just a little boy :>*

"Ok guys~. Today we'll be drawing our #1 hero, you guys know where everything is and then we'll present them to your parents.!"

Midoriya looked down at his blank sheet of paper as he looked around to see that all his other classmates have started drawing there number one hero.

Midoriya thought about his hero for a second as he began to get materials as soon as he thought of his hero.

••••••••••

"Ok children! Time to go home, I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Inko came to pick up Midoriya as she looked around for her little boy.

"Mommy!" Midoriya yelled as Inko jolted and caught Midoriya in her arms.

"Hi Izuku. How was your day?" Inko asked as Midoriya smiled.

"We got to draw our #1 hero!"

"Oh? How lovely. Well let's go home, I made your favorite, Katsudon."

Midoriya smiled even bigger as he was excited.

••••••••••

It was already tomorrow as Inko and Midoriya were sitting down with Midoriya's teacher.

"Welcome Ms. Midoriya, we want to talk about the #1 hero Izuku drew."

"Oh did he draw All Might-.."

The teacher handed a little book with Midoriya's hero.

It was Inko.

"It seems he drew you as his number one hero Ms. Midoriya."

Inko stared at the book as she flipped through the pages and read each page.

Tears fell from her face as she was absolutely happy.

"Mommy..? Why are you crying?"

"Oh-! No I'm not crying! Not at all my baby boy.." Inko said as she hugged her son tightly.

Midoriya hugged his mother back as she thanked the teacher and left with her little boy.