𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

'I'm so bored..'

Midoriya was laying on the couch trying to think of something to do when Mina popped in.

Midoriya was confused as he sat up straight.

"Can I help you?" Midoriya said as Mina looked a bit nervous but went for it.

"Do you mind.. coming shopping with me..?" Mina asked as Midoriya had nothing to do so why not.

"Sure."

"Really?! Awesome!" Mina exclaimed as she went to go get ready but then noticed something.

"Wait.. you're not going like that- are you?" Mina asked as Midoriya was a bit offended.

"Well I don't have much clothes here, so yeah."

Mina smirked as she had the perfect idea and Midoriya was not liking her smile.

••••••••••

"I guess you did okay

"I guess you did okay. Glad you didn't make me look like a goody-two-shoes." Midoriya said as Aoyama then popped by.

"What's this hear that your going shopping?" Aoyama said as Mina nodded happily.

"I'm in!" Aoyama said as Midoriya sighed as they left to the mall.

"This is going to be fun!"

"Great.." Midoriya moaned as he knew this was going to be a disaster.

••••••••••

Mina, Aoyama and Midoriya were going to different kinds of stores.

Aoyama and Mina were trying to find some clothes they liked but couldn't.

Actually, Aoyama was fine, he had found something that was just the same value as him, and of course Mina liked it very much.

"Mm.. what about this?" Mina asked as she tried out something, and although it was cute, it just wasn't her.

Midoriya sighed as he leaves and starts to check around the store and grabs random clothes off the self.

"Try these on." Midoriya said as he tossed them to Mina as she grabbed them.

"Ok."

••••••••••

Mina put on all the clothes Midoriya picked out and she was definitely feeling herself

"My, my, absolutely stunning! But I think I look pretty stunning also!" Aoyama complimented although it sounded like he complimented himself.

"There, happy?" Midoriya said as Mina happily giggled and the hugged Midoriya.

Midoriya stood there as Mina hugged him since he hasn't had a hug in a very long time.

He felt himself wanting to cry but knew he should suck it up.

"Alright stop it." Midoriya said as Mina got off him.

"Sorry.. but thanks! I absolutely love these clothes."

"Good because I already paid for them." Midoriya said as there was a money where the cashier was.

"You didn't have to.." Mina said as she was about to cry.

"No, no, no! Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry!" Midoriya shouted as Mina couldn't help herself.

Midoriya sighed as he carried her bridal style and him and Aoyama left the store and went home.

••••••••••

Mina had fallen asleep as Midoriya carried her to her room and said good night to Aoyama as he went back to his own dorm.