𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

"Izuku! Wake up!" Aizawa yelled as Midoriya groaned.

"Look! I attended class like you wanted, I never signed up to learn anything!" Midoriya said as he went back to sleep.

Aizawa sighed as he just went back to teaching to his class.

••••••••••

Kaminari was struggling to figure out a problem as he just did whatever when Midoriya spotted him.

"Woah-woah-woah! That doesn't go there, it's suppose to be 'x = 7' how did you get 3?" Midoriya said as Kaminari sighed.

"Look I don't know, no one will help me. So I have to do it alone." Kaminari said as he erased his work.

Midoriya sighed as he pulled a seat and sat beside Kaminari.

"I'll help. Now come on.!" Midoriya said as Kaminari smiled and got to work.

••••••••••

"Ooohh!! That makes sense- I guess.." Kaminari said as he just wrote down his answer.

Aizawa came around collecting everyone's papers as he graded them.

Aizawa saw Kaminari's paper as he was impressed and looked over towards Kaminari.

"Good job Denki! Keep it up!" Aizawa shouted as he would never compliment anyone.

Everyone was shocked as Kaminari smiled happily.

'I made someone proud!'

••••••••••

Kaminari was going to put his paper in his locker when someone snatched it out of his hands.

"What's this? Practice? I bet you got all of them wrong-.. what's this?! You got them correct? You? You probably cheated-!"

Kaminari didn't say anything as Midoriya had overheard and quickly started punching the guy that was insulting Kaminari.

"Huh? What was that?! Say it again you assh*le!" Midoriya shouted as the guy was trying to get away as he was terrified.

Aizawa saw what Midoriya was doing as he quickly wrapped his scarf around Midoriya and pulled him away.

"Come back here you d*mn b*stard!" Midoriya yelled as the guy ran away.

Aizawa let go of Midoriya as Midoriya picked up Kaminari's paper and gave it back to him.

"Why did you start punching the kid?" Aizawa asked as Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"He was bullying Kaminari for being smart." Midoriya said as Aizawa sighed.

"I'm letting you off the hook this time."

Midoriya smirked as Kaminari was crying.

"Why the heck are you crying for?"

Kaminari hugged Midoriya, as it caught Midoriya off guard as he sighs.

"Fine, just one hug.." Midoriya said as he hugged Kaminari back.

Kaminari chuckled between his tears and that was a start of a beautiful friendship.

Well at least for Kaminari.

••••••••••

"I'm going to ask again..! Why are you holding my hand?!" Midoriya asked as he was trying to let go of Kaminari's hand.

"Because we are now friends!" Kaminari said happily as Midoriya snatched his hand away.

Kaminari had invited Midoriya out as he wanted to get to know Midoriya better as there was a rustle in the bushes.

"Izu~~.. baby~..!"

Midoriya shivered as Toga was coming at him with a knife as he grabbed Kaminari's hand and quickly ran away before he was chopped to pieces.

"Izu bae~!! Come back..~!"

Midoriya couldn't help but chuckle as Kaminari also laughed as they ran away from Toga.