𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

"For the millionth time, no! I don't want to hang out. I'm busy!" Midoriya said as Mina and Kaminari were bothering him.

"You busy? You don't do the school work and your stuck here so there is no way you have anything to do." Mina said as Midoriya was checkmated.

He sighed.

"Fine."

Kaminari and Mina squealed as they grabbed Midoriya's hands and led him to their group hang out spot.

••••••••••

"What the heck is this stuff?!" Midoriya said as he had a face mask on.

"It's called a face mask honey, what you don't take care of your skin?" Mina said as Midoriya growled.

"Don't need to, but Toga uses them. She mostly uses them on Dabi or Shigaraki." Midoriya said as he looked to see Sero.

"Oh hey smok-"

Sero put his hand on Midoriya's mouth as he stopped him from saying any more.

Midoriya realized why he covered his mouth as he stopped.

Sero removed his hand as Midoriya got up.

"Sorry, didn't know." Midoriya said.

If you're wondering what they're talking about, they're talking about Sero and Kaminari smoking.

They haven't told Mina, Kirishima or Bakugou.

Sero put on some music as he held out his hand to Midoriya.

"What?" Midoriya asked as Sero smirked.

"Come on, let's dance!" Sero said as Midoriya chuckled.

"Heh, sorry I can't dance. Too bad I guess we can't-"

Sero grabbed Midoriya's hand as he pulled him up and stared dancing to the music.

Mina and Kaminari joined as they dance to the music Sero chose and it was Latin music.

There was a lot of swaying hips and lots of twirls.

Midoriya was having so much fun, he laughed and smiled and he loved to tease Sero whenever he wanted to.

Sero would blush when Midoriya would tease him.

Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugou were jealous of Sero.

••••••••••

"Guys! He has such good taste in fashion! You guys could really use it.." Mina said as she looked at the boys up and down.

Midoriya laughed as the boys were confused.

"What the f*ck is that suppose to mean Raccoon-Eyes?! Ha?!" Bakugou yelled as Mina rolled her eyes.

Mina then gasped as she saw something that she liked.