𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Midoriya was awoken by a strange sound coming from the living room kitchen.

He got up from his bed and went to go check it out.

••••••••••

"What the heck are you doing?" Midoriya said in a tiresome voice as he turned on the lights.

"Sero? Why are you up this early?" Midoriya asked as he wiped his eyes.

"Oh um.. I'm hungry, and today is a free day so everyone is pretty much asleep, which means Momo and Bakugou are not up." Sero said as his belly growled.

Midoriya sighs as he gets an apron and gets some ingredients and begins to cook.

••••••••••

"Here."

Sero gasps as he never knew Midoriya could cook

He gulped as he put some blueberries on his pancakes and began to eat.

"Awesome!" Sero said as he rapidly started eating his pancakes.

"These are so good Midoriya! Did you learn this from your mom?" Sero asked as Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"As if, I learned from Kurogiri." Midoriya said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh.. um well, I love your pancakes!" Sero said as he was done.

"Aw man.. did I finish them already?" Sero said as he pouted.

Sero then turned to Midoriya as he had these puppy dog eyes on him.

Midoriya sighs as he goes to make some more pancake batter.

••••••••••

Sero was stuffed as he thanked Midoriya once again.

The pancake smell must have awaken everyone up because soon they started coming down and asking where the smell was coming from.

"You won't believe this- hmp-!" Sero was caught off by Midoriya's hand as he didn't want the others to know that he was the one cooking the pancakes.

"Did you say something Sero?" Momo asked as Sero smirked.

"Midoriya made some amazing pancakes!"

"Sero!" Midoriya shouted as everyone looked at him.

Momo smiled as she looked really eager.

"What?! You can cook?!" Momo said as Midoriya sighs and nods.

"Yeah, I can. So what?"

Momo smiled as she put her hands together and pleaded.

"Can you make some for us..?" Momo asked as everyone looked at Midoriya eagerly.

'For f*cks sakes!'

Midoriya rolls his eyes as he goes to make even more pancake batter.

'I should've just let Sero starved..'

••••••••••

Midoriya sighed in relief as everyone was enjoying their pancakes as his hands were pretty worn out.

Everyone was so happy and loved Midoriya's pancakes.

Midoriya's belly growled as he knew he was hungry.

"What am I suppose to eat now.."

Momo heard as she has finished her food and decided to make something for Midoriya.

She started to cook as Midoriya sat down on the couch and then Momo came up to him with a plate of food.

"Here Izuku, I wanted to thank you for your pancakes! They were delicious!"

Midoriya ate as he felt something was off.

"Hm.. you could have added a bit more salt to these eggs and maybe not add too much oil on the pan next time." Midoriya said as he ate the rest of his food.

"Other than that, you're a pretty good cook." Midoriya complimented as Momo was surprised.

"T-thank you.."

Midoriya left back to his room as he wanted more sleep.