𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

"Tch.. since when did UA allow villains into the school?"

"Girl! Shhh.!! He's right there.."

"Oh please! As if he would ever hurt me."

Midoriya chuckled to himself as he turned to face the girl that was talking trash on him.

"Hmm~.. seems like someone needs to be taught a lesson~.." Midoriya said as he smirked which freaked the girl out.

Her friend quickly ran away and went to go fetch a teacher.

••••••••••

"Midoriya stop!"

Midoriya was pissed as Aizawa was trying his best to hold Midoriya back.

If your wondering what happened to the b*tch that was talking sh*t on Midoriya, well let's say that she'll be gone for a very long time.

"Tch. Alright I'm calm, can you let me go?" Midoriya said as Aizawa untangled him and Midoriya left.

••••••••••

Midoriya took out a cigarette as he took a puff.

He needed to calm down and this was the only way to do it without any violence.

"Mind if we join?"

Midoriya eyes looked back as it was two of his classmates, though he didn't care to know their names.

"Sure."

Midoriya gave them a cigarette he pulled the black-haired one close as he lit up his cigarette and smirked when he made him blush.

Next was the blondie with the black streak in his hair.

Midoriya pulled him by the collar as he lit his cigarette with his own cigarette.

Midoriya also made him blush as they all were calm with each other.

"I never got your name."

"I'm Sero, and that's Kaminari."

"Oh, so why are you guys smoking?"

"Stress."

"Same, but a little bit of anxiety." Kaminari said as he puffed out some smoke.

"Ahh.. I see, but I gotta say.. it's very attractive~." Midoriya flirted as Sero chuckled.

He lifted Midoriya's chin as he smirked.

"Is it now? You're playing a dangerous game amor~.."

"I live for danger love~.."

Sero and Midoriya were about to kiss when Midoriya realized that Kaminari was still here and probably watching.

"Kami~.. are you watching us~..?" Midoriya said as he turned his head to look at him.

Kaminari was blushing as he was caught and turned away quickly.

"N-no! I wasn't!"

Midoriya chuckled as he pulled Kaminari by the back of his collar and turned him around.

"Won't you join us?" Midoriya said as Kaminari blushed but then Bakugou swooped up Midoriya and carried him away.

Midoriya gave both his simps a wink as he wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck.