𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

"Alright guys, I'm going to pair you up into two pairs and you'll be fighting with your pair. Got it?"

"Yes Sensei!"

"Got it Izuku!"

"Yeah, yeah. Heard you the first time." Midoriya said as he rolled his eyes.

••••••••••

Everyone was in their pairs as Midoriya got Todoroki.

Todoroki began to attack Midoriya as Midoriya would just dodge, I mean it's all he could do.

Midoriya was getting bored as he knew that Todoroki also had a fire quirk.

"Hey! How come your not using your other quirk? Am I not good enough?" Midoriya said as Todoroki flinched.

"It's none of your business." Todoroki said in a very angry tone.

Midoriya flinched as he chuckled.

'Wow~.. how hot was that~?'

Midoriya decided to end this match as he did a few tricks and then had Todoroki pinned to the ground.

"Tch!"

Midoriya got off of Todoroki as Todoroki dusted himself off.

"You know.. we gain our quirks from our parents but it doesn't make it their quirk. It's our own, but what would I know? I don't have any parents." Midoriya said with a smile as he left.

Todoroki blushed as he was on fire.

Like literally.

••••••••••

Midoriya was laying on the couch as Todoroki came and sat down, as he realized Midoriya was there.

"Sorry.." Todoroki apologized as he was about to leave when Midoriya stopped him.

"Sit."

Todoroki sat as Midoriya started a conversation with him, it was actually going pretty well.

Midoriya then decided to bring up something from his past.

"You know.. we're the same. Well of course you'll be a hero, and I'm a villian." Midoriya said as he chuckled.

"My father was a pretty sh*tty bastard." Midoriya said as Todoroki flinched.

".. you didn't get along with your father either..?"

"Heh~. Yeah, but I tried to. Though I can't say my mother was the best either. She didn't do anything bad-! Just.. stood and watched." Midoriya said as a few memories came flushing back.

".. yeah, my father wanted me to be the best.. but I didn't want to be the best.. I got this burn mark from my mother.. but I still love her very much." Todoroki said as he felt tears stream down his cheek.

Midoriya sighed as he pulled his arms out.

"Come here."

Todoroki snuggled into Midoriya as he cried into him.

"We have some pretty sh*tty parents, well, more like fathers." Midoriya said as he chuckled.

Todoroki couldn't help but chuckle also.