𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

"They're going to attack!" Aizawa yelled as Shinso tried to stop a villian but failed.

Midoriya was also there for some reason as he was watching everything go down.

"He's going to escape!" Midoriya yelled as Aizawa growled.

"Are you going to help?!"

Midoriya laughed.

"I'm not a f*cken hero." Midoriya said as Shinso yelled.

The villian hurt Shinso's left eye as he groaned and the villian was about to get away when Midoriya stepped in.

"*sigh* You didn't have to go that far~.. too bad." Midoriya said as he pointed his fingers towards the Villian's head and then his head exploded.

Aizawa was amazed but all terrified.

Shinso fell to the ground as Midoriya goes to check on him as Aizawa runs to him.

Midoriya lifted his head by the chin and then his eyes widen.

"He's blind.."

"Huh?! What are you talking about?!" Shinso said as he was panicking.

Aizawa smacks Midoriya as Midoriya winced in pain.

"What??"

"Let's have Recovery Girl check it out Shinso. I'm sure your not blind." Aizawa says as he puts Shinso's arm around his shoulder and carries him back to UA.

••••••••••

"So how is he?" Aizawa asks as Recovery Girl sighs.

"Not good. He's blind."

"Like temporarily right?" Aizawa says as Recovery Girl shakes her head.

"Permanently."

Aizawa eyes widen as Recovery Girl goes back to work and Midoriya sighs.

'Why does this have to be so emotional.'

Midoriya doesn't know how to comfort Aizawa even though he really doesn't want to.

He pats Aizawa back as he didn't know what else to do as Aizawa hugs him and softly cries.

••••••••••

It was the next day and as normally Midoriya was getting his everyday stares.

As he was walking to his next class he saw people staring at Shinso.

"What a freak."

"He was scary enough, what more does he need."

"He looks like a villian.."

"What do you mean 'look'? He is a villian!"

The stares and whispers grew bigger and louder as Shinso could hear all of them.

Midoriya sighs as he walks to the center of the hall and yells.

"HEY ASSH*LES! SPEAK THE F*CK UP! YOU GOT SH*T TO SAY, SAY IT OUT LOUD P*SSIES!" Midoriya yelled as everyone then unexpectedly became really quiet.

Midoriya's eyes were red as he knew he had to calm down and went over to Shinso and put his head on his shoulder.

"Don't say a word." Midoriya said as Shinso sighs but he smiles.

"Thank you.."