𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

"Can you explain why I'm here?" Midoriya said as he didn't sound too happy.

"Well, um.. Mina told us about how much fun it is to be with you and we're usually always studying. Mostly because Iida wants to." Uraraka says as Iida blushs.

"We must be prepared for any upcoming tests Ochaco!" Iida says as he does his chops.

Midoriya sighs as he gets up.

"No way. I'm going back to bed." Midoriya says as Uraraka looks at him sadly.

"Please! Honestly I'm getting tired of studying." Uraraka says as Midoriya sighs once again.

"Fine. I have nothing else better to do."

"Yay!" Uraraka says as she was now floating.

"But first, we gotta get dressed, so hurry up." Midoriya says as everyone nods and goes to change.

••••••••••

They arrived at the mall, again, as Uraraka led them to the store Midoriya went in last time with the Bakusquad.

"Do your magic!" Uraraka says as Midoriya sighs and starts to do his work.

After a while he came back with a pile of clothes and handed each clothing to everyone.

"Alright, try them on."

••••••••••

"I'm done!" Uraraka shouts as she comes out.

"I love this! It's cute on me!" Uraraka says as some girls laugh

"As if! It'll look better on me!-"

Midoriya was suddenly in front of the girl as he looks at her up and down.

"It wouldn't suit you. Your not cute, matter of fact, you should try the trash can. Maybe you can find something in there." Midoriya says with a smile as the girls were terrified and ran off crying.

"I'm done." Todoroki says softly as he comes out.

" Todoroki says softly as he comes out