𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

*Alright people! Attention. If you like Endeavor, you should skip this chapter, I'm going to be putting a lot of hate on Endeavor in here. So I don't want any of your negative comments :>.*

As you may know, Midoriya is still a girl and right now, he is with Todoroki walking to class.

Oh! It's already the next day for your information!

Midoriya and Todoroki enter class where Aizawa should be teaching but it wasn't Aizawa.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" Midoriya asked as he looked at Endeavor.

"Shoto." Endeavor said as Todoroki didn't look to pleased.

"Hello Endeavor, do you need something?" Todoroki asked as Endeavor was about to touch him when Midoriya slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch him you b*stard." Midoriya said in a cold voice which sent shivers down Endeavor's spine.

Midoriya's eyes were getting red as Endeavor knew he should back off.

Everyone started arriving as they also questioned why Endeavor was here, as they got seated.

"Hello class 1-A, Aizawa has to run and errand and he left me in charge-"

"So your our substitute?" Mina asked as Endeavor nodded.

Midoriya was snapping his pencil as he was really not fond of Endeavor being here.

••••••••••

Endeavor has been trying to talk with Todoroki but he would always avoid him or Midoriya would be there to scare him off.

Endeavor finally caught Todoroki when Midoriya showed up.

"What do you think you're doing~?" Midoriya said, once again, in a scary voice as Endeavor then grew some balls.

"Stay out of this female. I've been trying to talk to my son."

Midoriya smirked as he chuckled.

"Oh ho ho ho~! Someone grew some balls~!" Midoriya said as he began to go closer to Endeavor.

"Female, let us be, you are just a nuisance to my son and it is effecting his training to become the #1 hero." Endeavor said as he glared down at Midoriya.

Midoriya chuckled.

"So what are you going to do? Hit me? You're a little too late for that." Midoriya chuckled as Endeavor was getting really tired of him.

"Leave us alone woman!" Endeavor yelled as he pushed Midoriya to the ground.

"Midoriya-!"

"Don't worry about the female Shoto! Now let's go-"

Before Endeavor could finish his sentence, he was pushed to the ground and was getting beaten by Midoriya.

"I'm a female for god sake! You f*cking b*stard! Respect women!" Midoriya said.

Todoroki pulled Midoriya off of Endeavor as Aizawa witnessed everything and quickly took Endeavor away.

"I swear I'm going to-!"

"Midoriya!"

Midoriya snapped as he was back from his rampage.

He saw that his fist were bloody and realized what he did.

"I guess I went to far- hmp!"

Todoroki hugged Midoriya as he whispered into his ear.

"Thank you."

Midoriya chuckled.

"Endeavor is a pile of shit, but he eventually stopped being called #2."

Todoroki chuckled as Midoriya sighed and went to the nurses office to get bandaged up.