Chapter 8: Sisters?

Mr. Mason's Mansion

A loud crack was heard which caught everyone's attention.

Sheik and Link went into the kitchen to see Zelda laying on the floor. Zelda was having a seizure and was shaking on the ground.

A medic came in together with Urbosa.

The medic analyzed Zelda's condition, she had bigger pupils than usually unstable heartbeat and dry skin.

"Did she consume anything today?" the medic asked in a calm voice.

"Tea, she had a tea." 

Urbosa handed them the pack where Zelda got the flavor from.

"Okay good, get that to the labor as quickly as possible we need to know what happened to her." Link told Sheik and Urbosa

"No labor needed." Sheik held the package in his hand. "This is belladonna, it's a drug often mixed with hot water. It's poisonous that's why it's mixed with water, it tastes sweet when drunk as tea. You instantly get hallucination."

Link was now fearing Zelda's life.

"Will she survive?" Link asked the medic.

"She's doing okay, but we need to get her into a hospital now."

"I'm going with her, Sheik you lead the investigation." Link said before heading to the hospital with Zelda.

:::::::::::::::::

Zelda woke up in a white room cuffed onto her bed. Next to her is Charlotte.

Zelda looked at her.

"You're not real." Zelda calmly said to her "You're a hallucination."

"I guess it depends, for me, I'm real."

"Why am I cuffed?"

"They are currently operating you to get the drugs out of you."

Zelda can hear the doctors working.

"Well, you are my sister then right?" Zelda was now fully aware of Charlotte not being real, it hurt her but she tried not to focus on it. "Or at least what I imagined you would look and behave like when you grow up."

"And do you like what I've become?"

"You're a bit cheeky." Zelda said which caused them both to laugh. 

"Well, I got that from you." Charlotte said with laughter.

"I guess. I'm not a fan of it myself."

"Well, you're not exactly what I wanted too." Charlotte said and caused pain in Zelda's heart.

"What do you mean?"

"What happened to you? I'm dead for almost a year and you aren't one step further than the day I died. You live with your obsession with our murderer, our parents wouldn't like that.

"What happened back then and what I do to get my revenge is my matter, not yours." Zelda was still hurt but not mad or anything similar. "Show some respect." Zelda had a calm voice she wasn't harsh in the slightest.

"Eh hello? I'm only alive in your fantasy, show some respect yourself." both were talking quietly to each other. "You hide in that case, does anyone truly know you and who you are?"