Chapter 3

Wilbur and Techno swam up the waterfall, while Tubbo carried Ranboo up. When they got to the top, Techno was already regretting meeting Wilbur. They walked into the pub to be met with all sorts of people. They all seemed to know each other, since they were all saying hi to them who had just walked in.

"Hey guys! Look who I met." Wilbur pulled Techno closer to the middle of the pub.

Techno had tried to fight back, but it was already too late. He slightly waved his hand and gave Wilbur the death glare. He didn't want to be here at all.

"What's your name?" A man said, who looked like a star born.

"I'm Technoblade. You can call me Techno." Techno really hoped that know one recognized that name.

A man, who looked like a blaze born, walked over and outstretched his hand. "I'm Jack Manifold. I run this pub."

Techno shook his hand back and forced a smile. He shook more peoples' hands and introduced themselves. The voices didn't like it here and wanted to leave. They begged for no more interaction.

"Have you came here for the Crow Father?" A voice said, that Techno could not find the owner of.

Techno looked down to be greeted with a small man. It wasn't the first time he had seen them, but it was always a surprise meeting one.

"The Crow Father?" Techno said, kneeling down to take a better look at them.

"Yeah, he has another name. I think it's called the Angel of Death."

Technoblade had heard that name many times before. The Angel of Death was another god just like him. They both had never met each other, but knew a lot about them. They both knew how powerful the other was. 

A grin came across Techno's face. "Y'know, I would like to meet this Crow Father."

The faces in the room lit up. Soon enough, they were all pulling Techno up stairs and in front of a door. They all rubbed his back and told him what to do. Techno hated the attention, but just wanted to meet the Angel of Death. He had heard so many stories about him. There was a story about how he took out an entire town for nothing. The Angel of Death was a ruthless man indeed.

The door opened and Techno got pushed in. He turned around to see the door get shut and locked. Turning once more, Techno was face to face with the Angel of Death himself. His black midnight wings ruffled around. He had bright green eyes, that darted towards Techno. It was truly amazing to be in front of him. 

"So, your the Crow Father." Techno said with a grin.

"Yeah, but you can call me Philza or Phil, mate." He said with a smile.

"I have heard many stories about you." Techno said, he could here rustling coming from outside the door. Everyone was listening in on their conversation.

"Yes, they like to talk about me a lot." Philza motioned to the people outside of the room.

"Oh no, I'm talking about the stories of the Angel of Death." Techno could see Philza's hand tighten.

"I'm sorry, mate, I didn't ask for your name." Philza looked a little angry.

"My name is Technoblade." 

Phil's face filled with shock. Techno could hear the voices laughing with satisfaction. Techno smirked and waited for Philza to speak again. 

"T-Tommy, come here." Philza's voice was shaky and he sounded scared.

A young boy with golden blonde hair rushed into the room. He had small wings, which made him an avian. He saluted up at Phil.

"Did you need something, Crow Father?" Tommy asked.

"Yes, me and Technoblade are going to be walking around. I don't us to be disrupted at all, unless absolutely necessary." Phil said.

Tommy nodded and ran outside the room. Techno could hear them shuffling to get downstairs. Philza flew onto the deck and reached out his hand towards Techno. 

"Come on, let me show you around."