Chapter 13

Techno sat down in his room. He could only hear the voices. His head was in his hands. He just wanted them to shut up. His hands shook. Everything felt so weird. Techno just wanted them to shut up and stay quiet. Phil was right, he was a monster. Techno had known what he had done to all the towns he had crossed. He had hated what he had become.

It's not your fault. Kill him. The Angel of Death must die. The voices told Techno.

"I'm not gonna kill him." Techno said, tired from the argument earlier. "He has a life, just like us."

He breathed a heavy sigh. It was getting harder to control the voices and Techno knew that. If they kept grower, Techno would soon lose himself.

A knock came from his door. It slightly opened and Wilbur's head poked in. He looked worried.

"Hey, Technoblade." Wilbur's voice was soft and calming.

"What do you want, Wilbur?" Techno asked the phantom, who started walking closer to him.

Wilbur slowly walked in and towards Techno. "You're in here and not out with everyone else. You seemed lonely, so I followed you in here. Now...is there anything you need?"

Techno looked down at his hands. He imagined the blood of someone in them. He had seen blood in his hands so many times, but seeing that fake blood made him feel bad. Techno didn't know why he felt bad or why even Wilbur cared about him. Wilbur doesn't know what he had done, but will know soon if Philza gets to him.

"I just...I can't face someone right now..." Techno said, he clapped his hands and didn't look at Wilbur.

Wilbur though to himself before running out of the room to go grab something. He soon came in with a guitar in hand. He plopped himself down on the floor, in front of Techno, and strummed at his guitar.

"Would you like to hear a song?" Wilbur pricked t the strings, it sounded nice.

Techno let off a slight smile and slid down towards Wilbur. He leaned against the bed, listening to the music coming from the guitar.

"Why not?" Techno said, his smile still across his scared up face.

Wilbur plucked at the guitar. It let off a calming sound and relaxed Techno. Techno felt calmed by the sounds of the guitar. It made him feel safe. Wilbur smiled when he played.

"I love to play the guitar all the time." Wilbur said, smiling and looking down at his guitar strings. "It had always calmed down Tommy when he was in a panic attack."

Techno looked over at Wilbur. "Tommy had panic attacks?" He was a little worried.

"Yeah, they were bad. Sometimes he couldn't go to bed unless someone was right next to him." Wilbur still looked down at his guitar, focusing on the music. "I would always play him a song to get him to fall asleep. I feel like an older brother to him."

"I feel like one too." Techno said, leaning his head on the bed and looking up at the ceiling.

Techno thought about ways on how he could keep Tommy from hearing about him. He had to keep Phil from telling him. He was already threatened to leave. It seemed like Phil hasn't told anyone yet, but could be on one right now. Techno had to think of something and fast.

Techno sat up and grabbed armor and two iron swords. He walked outside and Wilbur followed behind, his guitar still around his body. Techno walked up to Tommy and handed him one of the swords. Tommy looked down at the sword, scared on what to do with it. Looking up at Techno, he saw a smile across his face. There was still the scar that Tommy had done on Techno's face as well. It felt like guilt to look at.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Let's fight."