Chapter 11

Technoblade watched as everyone laughed their heads off. Fragrance man pulled out many blocks and made people smell them.  Techno giggled as Fragrance man would force Philza to smell glass. It was new to him to watch this kind of stuff. Tommy was on the floor laughing, you could hear him wheezing. It made Techno happy to see them happy.

"Why aren't you over there?" A voice came from Techno's side.

Techno turned around to see Niki sitting in the water. Niki sat in the little pool. Her pink tail swishing back and forth through the water. She looked so lonely in that water.

"No, I don't really want to get in that mess." Techno teased.

"I wish I could. Sometimes being a merling sucks." She said, staring back back at the people laughing. "What was it like to travel around the world, Technoblade?"

Techno had remembered back to what he had just done last night. "I...I don't really like to talk about it that much."

"What not?" Niki asked, staring up at Techno. "It must've been amazing looking at all the lands around."

"Let's just say, I had a complicated past." Techno said as he sat down. "Some things have happened and I don't really wanna talk about it."

"It was that bad, huh?" Niki let off a slight smile.

Techno had thought back to what he had done. He hated himself for doing that, but couldn't do anything about it. The voices wouldn't shut up unless you do what they say. If you ignored them for a long time, they would make life harder for him. Hopefully what he had last night, would quench their thirst for a couple days.

"Yeah." Techno smiled at Niki. "Sometimes things are better left unsaid."

Techno looked back over at the rest when he heard Tommy laugh harder. Tommy was holding onto Ranboo to keep him upright. Techno let off a big smile at Tommy. Tommy had felt like a younger brother. This entire town felt like a place he would love to stay. It was the first time he had actually wanted to stay in a ton. Every town he had been to, the voices made him...Techno really doesn't like to think about it.

"You don't mind if I sit here?" Philza asked, he looked very tired.

"Nope, you can sit down." Niki told him.

Techno watched as Philza plopped himself down right next to him. He sat down with a huff and looked at the rest. The three watched as they laughed and laughed.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Phil asked, breaking the silence.

"We just talking about random things." Niki said, laying her head down on her arms. "Nothing too special."

"Speak for yourself." Techno said.

"Well, I was gonna ask if I can braid your hair." Niki said, reaching up for Techno's long pink hair.

Techno moved so his hair faced Niki. Her eyes beamed as she ran her fingers through the soft pink hair. She gently pulled on it and tied it up. He could feel her trying to be as careful as possible. His hair only had gotten a little wet, but he didn't really care. Techno knew that Niki was happy to braid his hair.

She finished the braid with a little homemade bow. Techno looked down at the water and at the braid. It was beautifully tied up and placed in a very nice way. He could fell his heart warm up.

He sat back up and smiled at her. "I love it. Thank you."

She smiled from ear to ear. "You really mean it."

"I do."

Niki smiled happily and fell back into the water and swam towards Wilbur. Techno and Phil sat next to each other in silence. Only the sound of everyone else laughing broke the silence.

"Did you really have to kill all those innocent people?" Phil's sentence made Techno freeze.

Techno slowly looked over at Phil. Scared of what he was gonna say next.

"W-what do you mean?" Techno asked, his voice began to shake.

"I know what you did last night."