Chapter 15

Technoblade laid on the ground and had no words that needed to be spoken. He was afraid to say anything more. He hated that Philza had just told the mortals about who he really is. Phil had just told Tommy and Wilbur what he was. Techno didn't know what to do. The voices started to get louder. They wanted revenge for what Phil had done.

"B-blood god...I don't know what you mean..." Techno said, he could see the fear in Wilbur's eyes.

"Stop lying, Blood God. Lying will get you no where." Philza said.

Techno looked down at the floor and smiled. He knew Philza's secret as well. The voices started to get much more louder and louder.

"Well, if we are telling the truth," Techno stood up and purple mist started to surround him. "I guess you should tell them the truth as well, Angel of Death."

Tommy backed away from Phil. He was afraid of him and Techno. Tommy was afraid of what both of them could do to him. He didn't even know what to believe now. 

"Tommy, wait-" Phil said.

Wilbur ran over and pulled Tommy over to the rest. Tommy hid behind Fragrance man. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy all hid behind the older people. They were scared to get in the two gods' sight.

Phil stared back at Techno. A crown appeared on Technoblade's head that was made by the purple mist. Soon Withers started to appear around him and went by his side. Techno stared at Phil with a grin across his face. The scar, caused by Tommy, turned slightly purple as well. The bottom part of his iris turned red and the top part turned purple. His eyes glowed brightly, Techno was showing his true power.

"Oh, Angel of Death, you have made a terrible mistake today and it will cost you your life." The King of Withers pulled out his nether rite sword.