Prologue

Gaege Pov

Shit. Why did I tell her that? The fact that I had a boyfriend. Which isn't even a fact. I was totally lying. I don't have a boyfriend. I never have. But now my mom thinks I have a boyfriend. What am I going to do? She wants me to introduce him to her. What am I going to do? I don't even have someone remotely close to a boyfriend. I have close guy friends. But no such thing as a boyfriend. She seemed so happy. How could I have told her otherwise? Well, she hasn't met any or my friends yet. I haven't even told her about them. Grant is a definite no. He has a girlfriend so he wouldn't want to do that. Josh and Mully are dating, so that's not terrible. The best choice is Eddie. He's single and straight for all I know so nothing could really go wrong with that. Except for the fact I've been harboring a crush on him. I open my phone.

Gaege: Hey, are any of you free this weekend? I need to introduce my "boyfriend" to my mom and I need someone.

Grant: I'm just going to guess this does not apply to me?

Gaege: You are correct

Grant: K

Mully: Josh and I are busy this weekend

Eddie: I'm free dawg

Gaege: Thank you Eddie. You're a life saver

Eddie: No problem. What do I need to do?

I switch to just me and Eddie.

Gaege: Just act like we're dating. I've never had a boyfriend before so my mom will be so caught up in the fact that now I do to think about anything else

Eddie: Any special way I need to dress?

Gaege: Casual is fine. It's not like it's a wedding

Eddie: What day?

Gaege: Early Saturday

Eddie: I'll see you then

I close my phone. I have a fake date with my crush. What could go wrong?

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!