Cleansing

Gaege Pov

I get into my house and instead of breaking down and crying at what I said to my parents, I take a deep breath and start putting away my clothes. I also go through and take out all the clothes that my mom liked/asked me to wear. I'll bring them to Goodwill tomorrow. At the same time that there's a weight on my shoulders, the last one was lifted. And this one is much lighter. Once I get done unpacking and putting the clothes I'm getting rid of in garbage bags, I crawl into bed and fall asleep almost immediately. I'll deal with what I said tomorrow. 

Eddie Pov

When I get home, I unpack and feed my cats. They were meowing at me as soon as I walked in the house. I also crack open a beer and sit down on my couch. I turn on the TV for some white noise but end up watching the movie that was on. I fall asleep on the couch after I finish my beer with both of my cats snuggled up beside me. The next day, I head over to Gaege's house. He's putting black garbage bags in his car when I get there. 

"Hey, you need help with that?" I ask.

"No, I got it. This is the last bag anyway," Gaege says.

"What's in the bags?" I ask.

"Clothes," Gaege says. "Clothes that my mother liked on me."

"Oh," I say. "That looks like a lot of clothes."

"Yeah. I needed a lot to try and please her," Gaege says.

"Where are you bringing them?" I ask.

"Goodwill. No need to let them go to waste," Gaege says. I look at what Gaege is wearing. Black ripped jeans with his fishnets on underneath and a black t-shirt tucked into the jeans. He has vans on. He hadn't dressed like this at all when we were with his parents. I'm sure they wouldn't approve of this. 

"Could I come with?" I ask.

"Sure. You need something from Goodwill?" Gaege asks.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you," I say.

"Well, I'm gonna get some clothes there. Wanna update my wardrobe a bit. Some more from just the hoodies with our names on them," Gaege laughs.

"Yeah," I agree. Gaege gets into the car and I get into the passenger seat next to him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Gaege asks.

"I just wanted to clarify about what we talked about last night," I say.

"What part?" Gaege asks.

"The one about us ... both wanting to be more than just friends," I say.

"Ah yes."

"So, are we dating now?" I ask.

"Yeah. Unless you don't want to," Gaege says. He stares ahead on the road, his jaw tightened but his face showing how much we wants me to want it.

"Yeah," I breathe out. 

"Great," Gaege smiles. 

Timeskip 4 years

Gaege hasn't seen his parents since their fight. His mom has tried calling but he never picks up. He's happier than ever and I'm happy for him. He finally broke away from that hateful family and was picked up into mine. He loves my family a hell of a lot more than his own. And they treat him like he's one of us. I love how accepting they were of him and I love him too. 

                                                                                       THE END!

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!