Wash The Dishes

Eddie Pov

It hurts to see Gaege like this. Where he's so vulnerable and hurt. That guy was an asshole. Just leaving Gaege for that. I understand why Gaege has stayed single for as long as I've known him. He can't deal with going through that all over again. I can't understand why anyone would leave him because of that. It's not like he's like them or he can change them. Gaege and I are still hugging. He looks up at me and the tears in his eyes break my heart more than it already is. I take 2 fingers and place them under his chin and lift his head. I close my eyes and lean forward. I'm pretty sure he also closed his eyes, but I don't know for sure. I can feel his breath on my lips, but then there's a knock on the door and it's pushed open. I instinctively push Gaege off me a little bit.

"Gaege." His mom says.

"Yes mom," Gaege says, keeping his voice steady and not acting like he was just crying.

"Can you wash the dishes please?" She asks.

"Don't you have a dishwasher?" I ask

"Yes but I need Gaege," his mom says.

"It's ok Eddie," Gaege gets up and I release my hand from his. He gives me a small smile and follows his mom out there. I sit there, dumbfounded. I was just about the kiss my best friend who I'm currently "dating". What!? He was gonna kiss me. We were gonna kiss if his mom hadn't walked in. I don't know how, but I think I dislike his mom even more now.

Hope you guys liked it! Next chapter will be in Gaege's Pov. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!