Mom

Gaege Pov

Once we get to my parents house, we both get out of the car. My mom comes outside and greets us.

"Hello boys. It's so nice to meet you," she sticks out her hand to shake his.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Eddie," he says.

"Hmm, Eddie. I like that name," she says.

"Thank you ma'am. My parents named me themselves," he says and she lets out a laugh.

"You picked a funny one. Good job," she says. I grimace at that. As she thinks that I can't do anything right. Even pick out a boyfriend. Kind of hurts.

"Yeah," I say. "We should probably get our stuff inside, right?" I turn to him.

"Yeah, we should," he says. He comes up to me while we're getting stuff out of our car. "I thought we'd be staying at a hotel," he whispers.

"Now what kind of house guest would I be if I didn't let you guys sleep here," I mimick my mom's voice.

"Oh," he says.

"Yeah," I say and continue grabbing the stuff from the car. It doesn't take us that long to unpack the car, considering the fact that there was a ton of luggage in there. I probably didn't need that much, since I've finally been able to pick out clothes that my mom actually does like, but the weather flip flops here constantally and I had no idea what to bring. Eddie doesn't have as much as I do, but what he wears should be fine in my mom's eyes. The long hair might be an issue though... Since if he leaves it down, it's in his face and annoying and she could comment on how long it is and won't let it go, but the bandana brings out his Mexican side more. I should I have asked him to cut his hair before, but I couldn't have asked him to do that. I love his long hair anyway. How it hangs in his eyes when he doesn't have it up in a bandana. I'm sure he could pull it back in a ponytail of he tried. Maybe just a little longer. Maybe he does do that sometimes. We go inside. I look over at Eddie. He doesn't have a bandana on. He must have thought the same way as me. We bring our stuff into our room and prepare for the next week.

Hope you guys liked it!!! Luv you all!! More to come!!!!!!!!!