Heart Broken

Eddie Pov

Once the door to our room is closed behind us, that's when I start talking.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

"I told you!" Gaege exclaims.

"I didn't know it was going to be that bad!" I say.

"I tried to warn you!" Gaege says. 

"Well you could have done a better job at warning," I say.

"You wouldn't believe me. You said that she seemed 'nice'," Gaege says.

"Ok, well maybe I was wrong. But what the hell was that?" I say.

"Those were my parents. The people that raised me," Gaege says. 

"Do they treat all of your boyfriends like that?" I ask.

"Yeah, and they wonder why I can't keep one," Gaege mutters. "I'll be happy if you don't leave right now."

"I don't know who would leave you just because of that. It's not like you're like them. You're so much better than them," I say. Gaege is quiet and turns away from me.

"Nobody wants to be a part of my f*cked up family," Gaege says. 

"Well they can't base everything off of your family. Lots of people have messed up families," I say.

"Yeah, well he didn't," Gaege mutters and sits down on the bed. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"There haven't been multiple," Gaege says. "There was only one."

"One what?" I ask, not understanding.

"One guy. Back in high school. When I was 17," Gaege says. I sit down next to him. 

"What about him?" I ask.

"I thought he was the one. I truly did," Gaege says. Gaege just sits there. I can see his eyes start to turn glassy. Then one tear falls down his cheek. I wrap my arms around him. "But he couldn't stay with me because of my parents." He starts crying harder. "He broke up with me a few days after meeting them. I was heart broken. They blamed me for loosing him. They said it was my fault that I lost him. They screamed. They yelled. This is only my 3rd time back after it. The first time I've seen my dad though."

"Is that what he was talking about?" I ask.

"Yeah. He told me that I had messed it up somehow when I told them he broke up with me. I tried to stand up for myself though. They wouldn't take it though. I stormed out and it took me a while to come back. 2 years approximately. Maybe a bit more. They never even apologized. But I haven't tried to date anyone since. Because I know that they won't be able to stand my f*cked up family," Gaege cries. I just hold him tighter and wait for the tears to stop.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!