Plans

Eddie Pov

"So, how are we going to do this?" I ask.

"Well, I don't want anything really lovey dovey. My parents already know that I do not act like that," Gaege says.

"Understandable," I say. "I hate couples like that anyway."

"So, hand holding, kisses on the cheeks, kisses on the lips in the right situation, and no pet names. I hate those," he says.

"Ok babe," I taunt.

"I will f*cking throw you out of this car. Shut the f*ck up," he says.

"Ok, ok. What else?" I ask.

"No, like, complements. Like "good job babe" I find those disgusting," he says.

"That's more of a straight couple thing but ok," I say.

"I know, but still," he says. "And just act like yourself. They don't like how I dress, or act. But they can't say anything about you anyway. And next week, we'll be broken up already. No need to worry."

"Alright, I can work with that," I say.

"Good, because either way we're doing it that way," he says. "Is there anything you're against?"

"You pretty much covered it all. Except, I do need to ask you something."

"What?"

"Are your parents you know ... racist?"

"Not that I know of."

"Can we just not mention the fact that I'm not white?"

"That's fine. But that means you're gonna have to hide your accent then," Gaege says.

"What accent?" I ask, taking away my accent. 

"Ha ha. Just remember it tends to come out when you're laughing or having fun," Gaege says.

"I know that. And it doesn't seem like, according to you, that we're going to be having fun," I say.

"That's just for me. I don't like my parents very much. I'd rather not even have to go. But I guess it will be better having another person there."

"Ease the fact that all attention is on you?"

"Yeah. Also we need to determine things about our relationship."

"I thought we just did that."

"No, I mean like when we started dating and all that crap."

"Oh. So when did we start dating?"I ask.

"4 months ago," he says. (A/U Only a true Boys fan would understand the reference)

"Ok. How did we meet?"

"Through friends."

"Do we live together?"

"Hell no. My parents would flip the hell out if we said that."

"Plans on getting married?"

"I told you we're breaking up next week."

"I didn't know if you were planning on proposing, getting married, stealing all my money, and then dumping my ass."

"What money do you think you have?"

"Ha ha."

"We're almost there. Time to get in character," Gaege says.

"Love you babe," I say.

"I hate you," he says.

"Love you," I repeat.

"Love you too," he grumbles.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!