We Need To Leave

Gaege Pov

Were Eddie and I about to kiss? I walk out of the room with my mother. We arrive in the kitchen. My father is still sitting at the table. He looks up from his paper when he sees me.

"Gaege." He says.

"What dad," I say.

"That Eddie of yours," he starts.

"What about him? What shit do you have to say about him now? You know, I really don't want to hear anything. You can't control who I date. And if you don't like him well," I blow a raspberry. "That's just how it's gonna be." My parents sit with no emotion on their faces.

"We were just going to say that we thought that he was a good choice for you. You've chosen wisely this time," my dad says. In a normal family, you would be happy that your parents had said that. Not me.

"Do I look like I care what you think anymore? You are the reason why I haven't dated anyone since Chris. Even though you think I have. You probably think that I've had multiple relationships and f*cked so many guys. But for your information, I'm still a virgin. Chris and I never even did it. Because you both ruined it before we had the chance. But guess what. Eddie isn't anything like he said he was. He's not American. He was hiding his accent the entire time. But he's actually from Mexico and can speak fluent Spanish. He doesn't work at Target. He's a YouTuber like me. He makes just enough money though. And the entire time he was fuming at the questions you 2 assholes were asking him. Who the F*CK asks their child's boyfriend their pay grade when they first meet them? You apparently! And Chris did run away because of you guys and me. But you didn't certainly help. But Eddie is staying by me because he actually loves me. Unlike you. You love me as much as a vegan loves a hamburger. And I'm not staying the weekend. I'm going home with my boyfriend and I'm not calling either of you," I turn on my heel and storm back to my room. "We're leaving. Pack your bags."

"What happened?" Eddie asks, getting up to console me.

"My parents probably hate me now. We need to leave," I say. I throw my clothes back into my bags that I had just unpacked. "Come on. Faster. We need to get out of here." I still feel Eddie behind me. "Go!" I shout and turn around, and his lips land on mine. My eyes widen at the feeling that I haven't felt since I was 18. I lean into it and close my eyes. I open my mouth to let him move his tongue into it. The anger I felt at my parents highly decreased with the kiss. I pull away.

"Your mom interrupted us earlier. I just wanted to do that," Eddie says.

"Come on. Now pack. You got what you wanted," I say and then around, trying to hide the massive blush across my face. I hear Eddie snicker behind me but at least he finally started to pack.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!