Speaking The Truth

Gaege Pov

I sit there in Eddie's arms, crying. 

"Shh, you're ok," I hear him say. I wrap my arms back around him. He's the first person I've ever told about that. Then again, it usually doesn't come up in conversation. Eddie places a kiss on my head and I feel myself smile at the feeling. 

"Thank you Eddie," I say. 

"You don't deserve to be treated that way," Eddie says. "And whoever he is, who left you because of that, clearly isn't the one. The one will accept your family and you for who you are. You are not like them. And he should have seen that. Obviously, he was looking for a way out of the relationship and when an opportunity arose, he took it. It wasn't your fault. But it was your parents'. Do not blame yourself for their mistakes. They need to take responsibility for them, not you." I hug Eddie tighter.

"You're a really good friend," I say. 

"I'm just speaking the truth," Eddie says.

"The truth sounds awfully nice coming from you," I say.

"Maybe I'm sugar coating it a bit," Eddie says.

"That's why it sounds so sweet," I say. "I'm sorry you had to deal with them."

"It's ok. I'll go through anything for you Gaege," Eddie says. 

"Thank you. I'm glad you were the one to come with me. I don't think the other 3 would have been able to control themselves enough not the scream at them. It takes years of practice to get as good as I've become," I say.

"That's too bad," Eddie says.

"You did great though. I can hide my anger and disgust almost fully when it comes to them. I could see it on you though. Just a bit more practice and you should be as good as me," I say.

"I hope I never need to practice again," Eddie says and we both laugh.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!