"Really, Parker? The sock drawer?"

Hey guys!

So, this is just a small, cute, spideychelle oneshot because I am so stressed it's not even funny.

Ships: Spideychelle

Info Needed: Peter and Michelle are both 24 in this oneshot, and have been dating since they were 18. Peter and MJ are set to run SI, Peter owning the company out of Tony's will, and MJ taking over Peppers place of CEO when she is ready. Also, Endgame did happen in this one, but I'm changing things so May didn't blip, and she died of a car crash during the last year of the blip. Sorry.

On with the story!
————————————
Michelle POV

Peter has been acting really weird recently. He's been fighting more than usual, looking super nervous, and has opted to stay with Pepper for a week to, and I quote, "make sure everything is perfect" according to the conversation I eavesdropped on. He is coming back tonight.

Of course, I'm happy to see him rely on his family, but this? This is a whole new weird. Pepper called me last night saying that Peter finally called him mom after 8 years of him calling her Ms. Potts, Ms. Potts-Stark or Pepper.

After Tony died, Peter found out that May died in a car crash during the blip. He was heart-broken. When Pepper found out, (yes, I call her Pepper, I'm taking over her place in SI and am dating the person she thinks of as a son) she offered to have him stay in the cabin with her and Morgan. Peter got to know Morgan as a little sister, and Morgan got to know her big brother. Pepper started to train Peter as the heir to SI, and I started to date Peter when we were 18, him finally growing a pair and asking me to a movie. I got along really well with Pepper, and helped out when Peter moved to Massachusetts to go to MIT (taking a break from Spidey) while I went to NYU. It was still far away from the cabin, but I came over on weekends to help out with Morgan so Pepper could run SI. Peter ended up asking Pepper to officially adopt him on Mother's Day when he was 19, yet even then he only called her Pepper. When Peter graduated from MIT a year early, we dropped the long distance relationship and he got back into Spider-Man as well as taking up a bigger role at SI. Everyone knew who he was due to an accident of Pepper yelling at him when he was super late to a meeting once. Ahhhhh... the good old days, I remember it like it was yesterday...

FLASHBACK——
3rd POV:

Peter ran into the room panting from not remembering the meeting and working out for a little longer than he had anticipated. Trying to sneak around to grab one of his housing units for a nanite suit, he runs straight into Pepper who was currently looking for him to drag him to a very important board meeting.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER-STARK!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR OVER 20 MINUTES, AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TURN OUT TO BE ANOTHER TONY I WILL SURGICALLY ATTACH A CLOCK INTO YOUR BRAIN..."

She ended up yelling at him for another hour and a half after the meeting, and all the employees had to sign over 50 pages of NDA's after Peter didn't get enough sleep and was seen walking on the ceiling the next day. Needless to say, he got one hell of a lecture.

FLASHBACK OVER——

MJ POV again

Anyways...

Pepper was so excited he called her mom that she started bawling her eyes out over the FaceTime, telling me about how she had fantasized what it would be like and how was perfect. needless to say, she was super excited.

While he was driving back from the cabin, I was folding laundry in the apartment we had moved into together. It is a well known fact that I do the laundry and dishes while Peter does the dusting and vacuuming ever since that one incident when he couldn't unstick his hand from the blanket he was folding and then somehow managed to get the rest of his body tangled up in it too, sticking it to him for an hour before I got home.