Up and Coming.

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the backup in requests and stuff, you can still request it just might take a while, and you'll see why in this A/N.

This is just to let you know what is coming up. I am uploading tomorrow at some point, its just super late right now, and I cant get myself to finish what I had planned to upload today, so sorry about that.

Without further ado, this is what I a working on!

----------

Feildtrip Part 5: Aunts and Awesome Families. (To come out sometime this week.) I know I said this would come out on Monday, but i've had some unexpected bumps in the road, so sorry about that. It will be out sometime this week tho.

Natasha's Secret: Part One (Background), Part Two, Part Three, and Part Four. (Clintasha, Percy Jackson, Avengers Crossover)

"Sooooooo... you dont hate each other?" (Pila)

"Why cant you look at me?" "Because I cant loose you!" Parts Two and Three

"Really, Parker? The sock drawer?" Part Two

"Hey, Sister." Parts one, two and three. (Percy Jackson Avengers Crossover, Spiderwitch)

"Language?" (Parts one and two)

"With great power comes great Responsibility." (CW/Arrowverse and avengers crossover)

Godzilla (Parts one and two)

"Why Cant you look at me?" "Because everyone I love dies! And I cant loose you too." (Idea/request 2, different story)

---------------

Sooooo, yeah. This is what I working on. If you had a request and you dont see it, pleas request it again, I probably just didn't see it when I was going through my notifications.

If you have requests, please lmk, I love it when I get requests, it takes me happy along with comments, votes, and reads! Speaking of reads, Since when did we hit 2.9 K?! Thats amazing to me, thank you so much you guys it really does mean a lot. :)

Bye for now!

-TWISTER202014