Love At First Sight

Izuku Midoriya, a veteran, served in multiple wars, awarded the Medal Of Honor, finally came home, Cleveland, Ohio, but as most veterans have suffered through, unfortunately, his wife, Ochako Uraraka, left him, for an old highschool friend of his, Shoto Todoroki.

He was left homeless, no money, and to fend for himself, so he'd scrap by life, fighting tooth and nail at night, earning money from illegal boxing fights, and killing of... targets.

One night, after a particularly rough episode of PTSD, he went to a local bar, thinking to drown himself amongst the devil's blood, to forget.

Izuku walked up to the bar counter, sitting on the leather topped stool, he had become so accustomed to. It was just another typical Friday night. He'd gotten back from a mission, had nothing to do, so why not have a drink. He ordered his usual. Scotch on the rocks. A fine, calming, smooth, refreshing drink, that had gotten him through most days. Ever since his wife left him for his best friend, he had begun drinking even more heavily. Already tortured by the darkest sides of humanity, this was the only way to cope with the stress.

The bartender, an old friend of his named Neito Monoma, walked up and sat the glass in front of him. Izuku looked up from his slumped posture, to the the dirty blond man, smiling at him, while cleaning another glass.

"Pretty dead tonight huh." Izuku said, picking up the scratched glass, filled with his toxin of choice.

"Well, the Browns are playing tonight. And because we aren't exactly in a prime position to attract the GameDay crowd, you get the point." Izuku took a sip, feeling the sweet, burning sensation in the back of his throat, as the alcohol began to make its mark.

"You seeing anyone lately Midoriya?" Izuku sat his drink down, letting the clanking noise, liven up his little bubble.

"No. Not since you know who decided to fuck my best bud." Neito sat the glass he was working on down.

"You know, Katsuki and I told you she was trouble. You're just lucky you didn't knock her up, before she decided to cheat." Izuku chuckled and toasted to that, before taking another sip. He looked around the bar, noticing the decent amount of people there, but not the usual crowd. He came across a slender woman, who had neck length, bright green, wavy hair, sitting in the corner. He reached over and tapped Monoma on the arm.

"Aye. Who's that?" Neito looked to who Izuku was pointing to.

"Ah. Ibara Shiozaki. Good Christian girl, who comes here with her friends on Fridays, but never seems to order anything." Izuku saw the pink haired, mixed colored skinned woman, she was sat next to. Neito chuckled a little.

"Someone catching your eye?"

"Yeah. Why the hell is she here, if she doesn't drink or eat?" Neito sighed and placed his hands on the counter.

"Simple. Her friends, Mina Ahsido, Itsuka Kendo, Eijiro Kirishima, and Sen Kaibara, are trying to find her a man. Her ex boyfriend, cheated and abused her. So, she left him and Eijiro beat the living hell outta him. She doesn't have the best confidence in herself, but she is one of the nicest women you'll ever meet." Izuku took his words to heart, still staring over at her.

She had on a tan, hoodie sweatshirt, thay she had rolled the sleeves up on. It hugged her body perfectly, showing off her curvy body, and her perfectly proportioned bust. On her lower half, she wore a pair of black jeans, that were ripped on the thighs. Again, they hugged her so perfectly, that Izuku was getting lost in the sight. She wore basic green, Nike running shoes, so nothing special. On her right wrist, was a green band, that strapped on the a watch band. Izuku loved the look of her body, but her gorgeous, unscathed, perfect looking face, is what really drew him in. Her hair was a sight to behold, but her beautiful green eyes, as well at her small, unimaginably gorgeous smile, that had Izuku hooked.