Christmas

"Papa! Papa! Wake up! We have to get Mama her present!!!" Eri ran into Izuku's room and jumped onto the Queen size with a huge smile, while laughing up a storm. She shook Izuku awake, who was thankful Ibara wasn't home to be interrupted from sleep.

"Eri....its six o'clock."

"And?! It's Christmas Eve! We haven't gotten mama her gift!!!" Eri playfully punched her dad in the shoulder. Izuku smiled and sighed, before turning over and attacking Eri with a barrage of tickles. "Aaaahhhhh! Papa! S-Stop! That tickles! Hahahahahahaha!"

"You awoke the tickle monster! Now you must pay!" Izuku shouted with a playful tone, making Eri laugh even harder. The white haired girl tried to break free, but Izuku held her tightly.

After about two minutes, Izuku ended his barrage against his daughter and got up to stretch. Eri clapped and giggled, knowing she won't the battle.

"Yay! We get to go get Mama's present!!!!"

"Hehe. Okay, okay. Did Mama say when she'd be home?" Izuku ruffled Eri's already brushed hair, making the little one pout.

"Papa......" Eri crossed her arms. "She said around seven......meanie."

"I'll re-brush Eri. Don't you worry." Eri perked up a bit, when she heard that. "Now. I know what I'm getting, Mama. What are you getting her?"

"An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!" Eri exclaimed. Izuku crossed his arms and gave her a "hell no" look.

"I'm not getting you that gun, Eri."

"But whyyyyyy?"

"Because. You'll shoot your eye out." Izuku almost broke character when he said that.

"But, but, but-"

"No buts. You know it's a bad idea."

"But Kota got one!!!"

"I don't care if your little boyfriend got one. I'm not giving in. Besides, Shino only got him that, because Aizawa is a pushover. He may be a tough quarterback, but he's not a tough husband."

"You're so meeeeaaaaaan."

"I live to please."

*ring ring*

"Huh? Who the hell?" Izuku pulled out his phone to see that Ibara was calling him. He slid the green button and brought the phone to his ear. "Hey babe. What's up?"

"Hello, love. How is everything?"

"Oh you know. Another day of zero asking for the gun."

"Oh my word. She'll shoot her eye out!"

"I know."

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!!" Eri shouted from her room. Izuku and Ibara laughed.

"How are you doing, babe?"

"I'm well......for the most part."

"How has HE been?"

"I've avoided him. He knows that after the last time we visited, I would be having this talk."

"Well remember babe, let him talk. Don't throw it all out there and not let him get something in. It sucks, but the only way to repair is attempting to understand. Even if it's not justified."

"I will try, love. But there is no guarantee."

"A try is still better than nothing."

"I understand love."