chapter 4

"morning minho!" jisung greeted as the elder sat beside him in class.

"good morning sungie" minho said, ruffling the younger's hair, making him giggle.

"how are you feeling?" he asked, probably concerned about what happened yesterday.

"great!" the elder chuckled.

"ah btw, are you free later?"

"yes i am! why?" jisung responded.

"can we go to the park?"

"of course we can!" jisung said excitedly.

minho giggled at his cuteness. jisung was never really the type to be all giggly, but with minho, he was.

the rest of the day was like usual. minho sat through boring hours of class, he knew he wouldn't need. well because, he wasn't sure if he'd even be able to graduate.

but after class, the boys met up by the entrance of the school. the park was very nearby so they decided to walk.

"have you taken your medicine minnie?" the younger asked.

"mhm!" minho just said.

"what did you bring me here for?" jisung asked as they walked through the almost empty park.

"well, i wanted to ask your about your feelings for me?" the latter said awkwardly.

"oh! that..."

"yeah um..."

silence...

"i love you minho...like, romantic love" jisung blurted out.

"i love you too jisung, romantic love too" the elder chuckled.

long story short, they were now dating. things happened so quick. at that moment, they felt nothing but happiness with each other.

they spent all afternoon at the park, buying whatever food they come upon. they ended up eating a lot of ice cream and cotton candy. by the end of it, the boys were a giggling mess. they were kinda like 6 year-olds who had too much sugar.

"i'll walk you home min!" jisung said as he dragged the elder's hand, leaving him no choice but to agree.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" minho said, already standing by the gate to his house.

"why does it seem like that's a question?" jisung chuckled, making minho do the same.

"of course you will minnie!" he said in a cheery tone and gave the elder a warm hug before leaving.

minho walked back inside with a smile on his face. he was jumping around and shouting happy nothings, totally forgetting that he should be resting after a long day.

he sat back down and started to feel palpitations in his heart. soon his breath was beginning to cut short again and his parents weren't home. so the boy ran to get his inhaler which was in his bag and quickly gave himself a puff.

"breath minho breath" he whispered to himself with his shaky voice, attempting to calm himself down. that eventually worked and he was back to normal, a little bit weak still.

minho sighed. he didn't know why he was having these attacks so often now. they used to happen only once a month, now he's had 2 in a span of 2 days!

"honey we're home! we brought dinner!!" his mom shouted from the back door.

"i'm coming mom" he replied, quickly standing up, legs still trembling a little, but made his way to the kitchen.

meanwhile, jisung was in his room, holding a pen and notebook. trying desperately to write lyrics for the song they needed. oddly enough, nothing came to mind.

"ughh god dammit" he muttered to himself.

after minutes and minutes of thinking, the frustrated boy fell asleep. probably tired from earlier.