chapter 7

"can you believe we're two months away from graduating?" changbin's eyes widened as he looked at the other two in realization.

"nope." chan simply replied.

"yeah, everything seems to be going by so fast!" minho says.

"after this, we're finally getting our degree in architecture, isn't that crazy?"

"yeah, you guys are gonna be great architects" minho smiled while the other two frowned.

"you too minho." chan said.

"...yeah, me too" minho faintly smiles.

as the three boys were talking, they heard a high pitch voice calling out to minho. they turned there heads to see jisung skipping like a bunny towards them.

"minnieee! my loveee!" jisung said as he threw his hands on minho's neck, making him giggle.

"hi baby" the nickname made jisung's heart flutter.
the two boys just looked at the couple in a (jokingly) disgusted face while the couple just laughed.

"what do you wanna do todayyy?"

"well, there is a cat cafe around the corner that i really wanna visit" minho mumbled.

"alright! let's go after class!" jisung giggled before skipping away to his next class, leaving his boyfriend with a small smile plastered on his face.

timeskip***

"do you even know where it is" jisung complained as they have been walking for almost 10 minutes now.

"yes sungie! be patient!" minho giggled, then took his boyfriend's hand and intertwined them with his as they walked the rest of the way.

"tadaaa!" minho said waving both of his hands like he was showing it off.

"omg let's go inside now!!" jisung squealed in excitement when he saw the cats running and playing around inside.

the two boys sat on one table, chatting, patiently waiting for a kitty to approach them. and one did. it was a white cat with orange spots. the couple immediately fell in love with it.

"it's the cutest thing ever!!!" jisung squealed. minho nodded in agreement. he loved cats a lot, he had three of his own.

"you seem to be more excited than i am sungie" the elder chuckles earning a huff from jisung.

"they're just, so cute!" jisung whined dramatically, the elder just giggled.

the two boys decided to just order an ice cream sundae, it wasn't much since they were just there to see the cats. they continued chatting, giggling and playing with the kitties.

soon after it was time to leave. both boys stood up, said goodbye to the cats before making their way outside. jisung insisted on walking minho to his house, since it was nearby. and when jisung insists, minho has no choice but to agree.

so the two boys continued chatting, hand in hand while walking to minho's house. after a few minutes, they were finally there. before saying goodbye, jisung pulled minho into a warm hug.

when both boys pulled away, they stared at each other. looking at each other's eyes, how they sparkled. then they both leaned in and closed the space between their lips. it was a rather soft kiss, and to them it was perfect.

once jisung left, minho went inside with a bright smile on his face. a smile that didn't seem to go unnoticed by people in the house.

"what's with the cheeky smile dear" rose, his long term maid asked with a smile on her face.

"i'm just, in love rose" he smiled like a lovestruck idiot in those dramatic romance movies.

the maids just giggled at the boy with hearts in his eyes. they were so happy that finally, he has someone who makes him this happy. they were basically his second parents so you'd understand why his happiness meant a lot to them.

"sweetie! dinner's ready!!!" his mother called from the dining area.

he plopped his bag and everything down, and made sure to take his medications before having dinner with his parents. after dinner he went upstairs to take a quick shower, before drifting off to dream land.

**not proofread**