chapter 8

it was a saturday which meant there were no classes. minho loved saturdays, as it was the only time he could rest from academics. he decided to call jisung that day, hoping they could hang out.

calling...
" sungie "

jisung : babeee!!! you called?

minho : yeahh i was wondering if you'd like to hangout today??

jisung : i'd love too!! can we watch movies at your place?

minho : of course!

jisung : ok! i'm on the food!!! see you!

minho : see you too baby!

timeskip***

minho heard the doorbell ring. "ah jisung!" he ran up to the door to open it. he immediately engulfed his boyfriend into a tight hug.

the two boys went upstairs into minho's room, which jisung has never been to before, even though he's been to his house a couple times. jisung eyes lit up when he saw minho's room.
it wasn't the biggest, but it was neat and cool. jisung loved it very much.

( the idea )

( the idea )

minho made sure that the curtains and blinds were closed, to dim the lights inside his room. jisung brought out the cheesecake he bought, and minho then gestured him to get on the bed.

they decided on the movie "it" since they were a killer for horror movies. even though every time there would be a scary scene, jisung would burry his head onto the elder's chest, leaving him amused at his cuteness.

they would occasionally feed each other cheesecake, while eating it themselves. it was indeed a very comfortable environment.

"did you like the movie babe?" minho asked while looking down at the snuggly boy in his arms.

"mhm" he hummed.

"what do you wanna do now?" minho asked the boy.

"are you sleepy? because i am" he chuckled.

minho nodded and so the boys cuddled up on the bed, put the blanket over them both, and snuggled off to dreamland. it was a very cute sight to see.

- this chapter was pretty uneventful but, tell me how you want this story to end in the comments!!!