chapter 12

tw : death

last destination : the beach.

"wow...it's beautiful"

"you're even more beautiful"

jisung blushed and playfully hit minho's chest. minho took out a huge piece of cloth he had brought and laid it down on the sand, where they both sat.
jisung let out a little gasp when minho laid his head on his lap, he didn't mind though.

they spent an hour or so talking about stuff, like how they met, memorable events, and everything minho would never wanna forget. soon, it was getting even darker, and minho was getting tired.

"babe..."

"hm?" jisung hummed in response.

"promise me that...even when i'm not here, you'll be happy"

"why are you saying this minho? are you leaving me? please don't do that min, i love you so much" his eyes started tearing up.

"and i love you too. i love you more than my life jisung. but, i can't do this anymore. i'm weak and tired" tears started falling down minho's cheeks.

"b-but you said you were getting better, why did you lie to me min!" jisung started sobbing.

"please don't be mad baby, i'm sorry." he took jisung's hand and kissed it.

the two boys kept crying, jisung was unable to speak while minho kept whispering 'i'm sorry's' and 'i love you's'. the scene was heartbreaking.

"kiss me" minho said.

"what-" "kiss me"jisung was cut off by minho. he looked at the boy on his lap with teary eyes and slowly kissed him. it was a kiss full of emotions. it was something both of them needed. jisung started to feel minho weaken so he pulled away.

"i love you so goddamn much minho"

"...even when i lied to you?"

jisung choked a sob, "even when you lied to me"

"i love you even more sung"

"jisung, baby...i'm tired. can i sleep now?" minho smiled at jisung who was on the verge of breaking down again.

"...yes, you can rest now my love"

"goodnight sung..."

"...goodnight"

jisung held back tears for as long as he could, until he felt minho's hand let go of his. he started balling his eyes out, screaming at the universe for taking his sunshine away.

minho has now drifted off to dreamland, but he's never coming back...

there will be an epilogue!!!