chapter 10

3 days later, minho was finally discharged and was brought to his home. jisung was already there waiting for him. the moment he stepped foot inside, his boyfriend engulfed him into a tight hug.

"you're finally getting better!! for real this time!!" jisung squeeled.

"yeah..." minho smiled at his boyfriend while hugging him back.

"can you sleep over tonight? and tomorrow?"

"of course min!" "i'll just be getting my stuff from home but i'll be back in the evening okay?"

minho nodded in response then jisung left a few minutes later to get his stuff from home. meanwhile, minho called chan and changbin to hangout at the court. they were a bit confused as to why he'd wanna hangout there but they came anyways.

"so why'd you call us here minho?" chan asked.

"let's play football, i haven't played in so long" he said grabbing the ball and kicking it around. the two boys just looked at him, confused.

"min you can't play, your health"

"guys, i'm getting better, now let's play...please?" he looked at the two, they just nodded and the three boys started playing. minho hadn't felt this way in so long, the adrenaline of playing football. he missed it a lot.

a bit after, minho was started to get out of breath. he quickly sat down, trying to regulate his breathing. changbin handed him his inhaler and he quickly took a puff. the two just looked at him in concern.

"min we told you, after your overseas treatment, only then you can play"

"...i'm sorry" minho looked down.

instead of continuing the game, the three boys just talked about stuff. laughing, reminiscing on all the good times they used to have. the two boys forgetting about what had happened earlier to minho.

soon after though, it was getting late so they all had to leave. minho drove his way back home and plopped himself on the couch. a few minutes go by and the doorbell rings, jisung!! was what minho said. it was indeed jisung, he had brought a bag of clothes and snacks for himself and minho, since he was sleeping over for two days.

"how are you feeling minnie?" jisung asked, cuddling up to his boyfriend.

"great, now that you're here" he didn't lie, jisung truly made him forget about his problems, for even just a bit. jisung smiled and cuddled up even more.

"movie night?" minho looked down at his boyfriend, who's eyes lit up with the thought of a movie night.

"yes!!" he squealed, making minho giggle and give him a quick peck on the nose, making the other blush.

the boys ended up watching "everything, everything"while cuddled up on minho's bed, occasionally feeding each other popcorn. midway through the movie, minho heard snores coning from the younger in his arms. he smiled and gave him a peck on the forhead.

"i love you so so much" he said, before drifting off to dreamland as well.