chapter 11

minho woke up to find jisung sleeping in his arms. he smiled at the view. he wished he'd wake up to this everyday, every single morning of his life. he brushed jisung's hair away from his face, waking him up.

"morning babe" jisung rubbed his eyes gently.

"good morning! how was your sleep?" minho asked before giving him a peck on the nose.

"mm good" he blushed.

"i have a whole day planned out for us today!" minho said, making jisung sit up in excitement.

"where are we going?" jisung said excitedly.

"you'll know when we get there babe, now get ready, we're leaving in a few!"

and so they quickly took a shower and ate breakfast before heading out.

1st destination : the park.

"we haven't been here in quite a while don't you think?"

"mhm, that's why i wanted to take you here...icecream?"

"yes!!" jisung ran up to the icecream truck and bought two cones, handing the other to minho. the two boys happily walked in the park, hands intertwined, eating their icecream.

"i'm gonna miss this place..." minho looked around, smiling.

"we can come here whenever you want min!" jisung giggled, minho just nodded and sighed.

2nd destination : the ferris wheel.

"oh my gosh, i've always wanted to go with you min!" jisung took minho by the hand and ran up to the ticket booth to get tickets.

"me too babe"

after a bit of waiting it was their turn to get on. they sat in comfortable silence while the wheel went up. minho's chest started to feel tighter, he was struggling but didn't let it show. instead, he took his boyfriend's hand and smiled.

once they were at the top, they looked ay each others eyes for a second, before closing the gap between their lips. it was indeed a very beautiful feeling. after they pulled away, they smiled into each others eyes.

"i love you min"

"i love you so much more jisung"

when they got down the wheel, they walked for a bit before jisung asked, "where are we off to next min?"
"the beach" he looked at jisung and smiled.

the two boys decided to just walk, and eventually made their way to the beach. it was starting to get dark and the ocean looked very beautiful in dim lighting.