the peaceful days

The war with Gaea has just ended. It was the time for celebration for the gods and demigods alike. The whole Olympus was beautifully decorated. Even Hades seemed to b in a good mood. Apollo was being chased around by a seemingly annoyed Artemis. Hermes was rolling on the floor with laughter. Aphrodite was deciding on her clothes. Posoideon was revisiting Sally Jackson and was in a pretty good mood. Dinosyus was busy in drinking his favourite wine(imagine his ban has been cancelled). Athena was talking with Haespestus about the new demigod mobile(just consider it was the gods and not Leo's discovery). Zeus came in. But none of the goods seemed to notice Zeus didn't seem to mind. Each god was preparing a special gift for their children. They were waiting for the heroes of Olympus,their children.

I am kinda new in this...its my first story.....so if there's any mistake....i know its a short chapter......sry guys....forgive me....please give me suggestions......

The party

The demigods dressed in the best of their clothes. Percy was wearing a sea green coat with a tie. Annabeth was wearing a grey dress that went down to her knees. Piper was wearing a jeans and a sweatshirt. Jason was wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. They reached the empire state building laughing and joking just like any teenager, for once not worried or running away from monster. Annabeth told the person in the counter,'600th floor'. The person laughed and handed her a card. They got into the lift and annabeth slashed the card.

Percy pulled annabeth close to him. He leaned in and so did Annabeth. Slowly their lips touched. Jason yelled,'not another one of those percabeth moments'.But they weren't listening. Their kiss became more passionate as Percy's tongue wrestled with Annabeth. They kissed for at least five minutes before breaking away panting.

They heard piper and jason giggle and annabeth blushed a deep red. Percy just smiled giving her a small peck on the cheek.

The lift came to halt and they stumbled outside.....

The next update will b coming soon.....please comment......