New Chappie!!!!!

After she pulled away annabeth's eyes scanned Percy for any sign of injury. Her eyes landed on the wound in Percy's hand. Blood was gushing out of the wound. Annabeth's eyes widened when she say the edges of the wound smoking. She reached a hand towards the wound. Percy winced as her hand made lightly contact with the wound.

His eyes followed annabeth's hand and landed on the wound. "Hey, its nothing wise girl", he said trying to pull away his hand. But annabeth didn't let go. "Its a celestial bronze injury, sea weed brain", she said. "Calm down. Nothing's going to happen to me", he reassured. But annabeth could already see the colours his face draining.

Even as he said that annabeth could see him swaying in his spot. Annabeth supported him as he swayed. Leo rushed forward. But annabeth was enough. Percy too tried to support himself but he couldn't. "Leo, can you help me?", she asked. Leo snapped out of his trance and rushed. Annabeth was struggling to support his weight.

Leo went there and helped annabeth support percy. They laid him down on the grass, with his head on anmabeth's lap. She dusted away the few stray hairs falling on his eyes. They locked eyes. Annabeth looked as if nothing else existed. A stream of tears made their way down her cheek. Percy raised his hand weakly and wiped away the tears. It looked as if they were having a silent conversation through their eyes. Percy's hand cupped annabeth's cheek. She leaned down and their lips molded into one. Their lips moved in sync. Tears flowed down uncontrolablly from annabeth's eyes.

Percy just couldn't bring himself to look into annabeth's eyes. They were so full of sorrow. Those princess curls which had enchanted him all those years ago, were falling from the bun. She still looked perfect. He just wanted to kiss the sadness out of her. But he couldn't. It hurt even more because he knew that he was the cause of her being in such a condition. Darkness was already clouding his vision. Annabeth was the only light connecting him to the earth. It reminded him of all those years ago when he took a dip in river Styx. He poured his everything into that kiss and annabeth too returned with as much passion and emotion. As they came up for air, he coughed. He could feel something thick drip from his chin but he didn't have the strength to wipe it away. Annabeth wiped away the thing with her hand and he saw something red. From the corner of his eyes he saw the others sit down surrounding him. Leo was right at annabeth's back. He turned his face towards them meeting the eyes of every single person. Then focusing his eyes on annabeth he said, " just look wise girl. I have even more followers than leo. Team leo loses." Annabeth gave a laugh. Leo too laughed Shaking his head and wiping his eyes, leo said," only you percy. Only you can make such a remark in such a situation".

Percy too gave a smile, his brilliant heart-melting smile which had captured annabeth's heart. And then slowly his eyes closed. He let the darkness embrace him. His hands felt limp at his sides. But he could still feel the tears falling on his face as annabeth cried. In a final attempt he said," don't cry baby. You are stronger than that. I will keep my promise". And finally the darkness overcame him and he didn't fight it this time.