things start going wrong....

They woke up to a beautiful morning. Annabeth opened her eyes to see those gorgeous sea green eyes.

'Gud morning wise girl ,' he said with a cheerful smile. He gently kissed her forehead and went out.

Annabeth sat up on her bunk and looked at her hand. The ring was there. It felt as if it was meant to be there. She still couldn't believe that it had actually happened. She kissed the ring. It felt as if she was kissing percy himself .

She got up and changed into an orange camp half blood T-shirt. She walked out of her cabin and into another cabin,cabin3. But percy was not there. She instantly knew where he would be. She ran up to the beach

Surely she found Percy there staring at the far horizon. She understood that Percy needed her now. She silently tiptoed to Percy and slowly put a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and his sad eyes lit up when he saw her. He put one arm arond her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

They sat there like that for sometime watching the horizon. And then Percy suddenly felt a familiar tugging sensation in his gut.

He looked around searching for a wall of water that may have arisen but he didn't find anything. Annabeth looked at him with a worring eye but he only smiled. Annabeth was now sitting on his lap leaning against his chest while he played with her curls. And then they felt the tugging sensation again and almost without warning they were sucked into oblivion.

I wanted to write a cliffhanger.....please comment.....its kind of a combined idea of me and my sis.....please vote.....can't I expect some inspiration???