demigods???

Peter opened his eyes to bright sunlight. He looked beside him and saw his siblings sleeping. He slowly got up so that he wakes no one. Lucy shifted a little otherwise everything was silent.

He got up cautiously and unsheathed his sword. He looked around and understood that they were in an island. Every where his eyes went was trees. It looked as if one of those islands you dream of. He walked a few paces with his shield held in front of him and his sword at the ready. Then he stopped and waited for some noise but the only noise was the rustling of dry leaves and his own footsteps echoing through the silent forest.

And then it happened. He felt a chill go through his spine and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. Almost immediately his senses kicked in. He knew this sensation. He spun around but found nothing and then he heard it. A blood curling scream and it was no others than Susan's. He ran as fast as his feet would carry him.

When he reached there, he didn't even have the chance to catch his breath cause the sight that met him was terrifying. There stood the white witch with her wand out and in the place of his friends stood their frozen statues.

He gave a war cry and charged in there though he knew it was of no use. The witch laughed and with a flick of his wand his sword was no longer in his hand. He gave a high-pitched laugh.

Then he noticed it. The now statues turned friends had their eyes moving. And then his attention was shifted to where the earth has risen to form the features of a woman.

She said in a dreamy voice,"give up, Peter. You know that you cannot win. The persons who can help you defeat me shall never reach you."

The soothing voice tempted him to give up. Yet he fought with himself to control his thoughts.

He was barely able to chock out,"I won't,".

She only gave a high pitched laugh and said,"never mind. I always have my way. You won't be able to hold me back. I will conquer Narnia and use it to fight my enemies. I would make that Percy Jackson pay. I will torture him twice. I will kill his very dear ones in front of his eyes. You r just a petty obstacle".

Peter now was on his knees and he as well as the others knew what was coming. As the witch swung the sword towards him, another sword blocked it.

And then an arrow flew past him and straight towards the witch. Random arrows were being shot as if it was raining arrows.

She sent a ball of freezing ice towards him while the other lady threw a knife. Time slowed down. Peter was without any protection and then suddenly a hot ball of fire came before blocking both of those and when the flame died,there stood a boy.

And then a girl came out of the forest with a bow in her hand, ready to shoot.

"So came out of your hiding, liitle demigod.",the woman sneered. He only answered by shooting a white hot flame towards her which caught her off guard.

He could practically see the boy shaking with anger. Flames erupted around him and the girl put a hand on his shoulder which effectively calmed him.

And then he said in a dangerously calm voice,"no one insults Percy. And you of all people should know what he is worth since he defeated you so many times. You won't be able to do us any harm as long as we are together and we shall be. Now get your ass off here, you dirtface.", and with that another blast of energy. This time Peter has to cover up his eyes and when he reopened them all his friends had returned back to normal while the guy was blacking out. He saw the girl quickly stuff a thing which looked much like Brownie into his mouth and immediately he sat up.

They helped Peter up and his friends swarmed on him.

They just stood there at the corner witnessing the happiness. Peter stole a glance towards his saviour. They seemed to face a lot of battles. And the thoughts jammed in his brain, all those questions which he had momentarily forgot.

Who were these people? Who were demigods? Who was Percy? Why was that lady behind him? Who was that lady? Who were their allies? What did she mean by using narnia to destroy something?

And he knew those people held the key to those answers.