UPDATEEE!!!!

Leo walked away shrugging muttering, " I will get my revenge".

As soon as leo left, Percy burst out laughing. Even calypso cracked a smile. Peter, Lucy and all the narnians were even laughing. "You gu-uys are took hilarious", Susan said in between fits of laughter. Percy only made a bow as if ending a great show. It made them laugh even more.
"OK, guys calm down. Let's train. And percy I want you to teach me those amazing moves", Edmund finally said , effectively making everyone stop and grunt in displeasure.

Edmund took up his sword and turned around to see percy standing there with his sword grazing the ground lazily.

"So shall we begin?", percy asked with a grin as if it was an everyday occurrence.

He let Edmund charge and stood there till the last moment before ducking down and ending with a blow on Edmund's open right side. "Never leave your own self without defence. Its sometimes good to defend," Percy kept on commenting on Edmund's moves. It seemed to Edmund that Percy was some guy who had been fighting for his entire lifetime which he probably had.

"Never think about something else without fighting", Percy said twisting his sword just like he had done to Luke on his first ever fight.
These brought back memories. All those memories which he had for so long kept buried within himself. His eyes watered but he was fast enough to mask those. He still blamed himself for the loss of all those lives.

"Hey! You okay?", Edmund asked in a concerned voice. "Yeah, alright," he replied. "So did you learn anything from the amazing sword master?", he asked with a cocky smile. Edmund let out a small chuckle and nodded", of course, sir", he said and both burst into laughter.

Once they had settled down, Percy went towards annabeth who was standing with her back to him and talking with Susan and Lucy. He wrapped his arm around annabeth's waist causing her to jump in surprise. "So wanna fight with me?", he asked, his warm breath fanning her neck. Annabeth just severed in the moment enjoying his warmth. He, of course didn't wait for her reply dragging her with him.

They walked through the people , they parting as if they were some king and Queen. And as they stood there staring at each other, Leo was reminded of the many times he had seem them standing like that.

"Percy always let's annabeth win", Leo said with slight disappointment. "Want me to go hard on her?", percy asked Leo,"cause after that if she chases you don't come running to me". "Alright, just fight. I wanna see a real fight. No offence to Edmund bit you have no idea how they fight."

They stood there neither of them taking out their weapon and suddenly as if lightning both had their weapons in their hands at the same time. Neither of them made any move. When the audience was really bored they both lunged at each other. Neither could break the other's defence. It was as if each knew the other's next move. "There I told you", Leo muttered making it clear to everyone that Percy was going easy.

But after sometime annabeth suddenly began to be pushed back. Leo was suddenly interested. Percy was fighting in a unique style which was neither roman nor Greek. Annabeth was clearly at a loss against his moves. Percy was slowly pushing annabeth against a tree. As soon as annabeth's back touched the tree, he held his sword on her neck ready to kill. Annabeth tried the desperate move to kiss him. But he blocked her saying, "that's for a special person. Not a monster. Where is annabeth?", he asked.

Annabeth face wore a shocked expression reflecting others. "Percy, have you-", calypso started but leo cut her off saying ,"I learned the hard way but I am not going to let you suspect Percy's instincts".

Thought I would end here .....so what do you guys think.....has percy gone nuts??? Or its annabeth????

Vote
Comment

-a fellow percy fangirl