sea boy????

Peter watched in horror as the sea exploded. A huge wave came crashing into the shore or rather them. But they couldn't move it was as if someone had fixed them to that spot. The wave crashed into them roaring like a lion and the narnians closed their eyes waiting for the impact. Peter however risked a sideways glance to annabeth and found her standing calmly as if nothing was happening and shaking her head slightly.

And then he closed his eyes waiting to be swept away, surprisingly nothing happened. The water didn't even get them wet. It sure engulfed them but as the wave receded they stood perfectly dry.

Calypso rushed forward and Lucy looked up to stop her when her eyes fell on him. He stood there with a sword in his hand. His sea green eyes were kind and welcoming but at the same time seemed to say 'don't get on my bad side, you won't like it'. His smile was the best. It melted her heart. She felt drawn towards him. Merely his presence made her feel secure but she knew that her love for him was entirely sisterly.

She averted her gaze as calypso ran into his arms but she understood they shared a friendly bond and nothing more than that. The boy hugged her back.

Suddenly from somewhere a ball of fire came hurtling towards him. Everyone wanted to save him to at least yell to him to move but they seemed rooted to their spot and their voices were not working. The fire ball hit him and left a burning mark. They saw him close his eyes and concentrate. The sea water responded to him and when they were able to see him again there were no burning marks nor a burnt shirt. The water had healed him.

"No, it can't be Leo. He won't try to kill u", calypso sobbed.
"But he did", Peter said.
But the mystery boy just quietly asked,"where is he?"
"He must be in the jungle", Calypso said. She turned and started walking towards the forest. All of them followed her silently.

After walking for some distance they saw smoke. Fresh smoke was curling through the jungle. Calypso gave a high pitched scream and ran towards it. Once they reached there ,they saw Leo sitting there with his hands lit.

Calypso went to him and slapped him across the face. She then turned and was about to walk away when Leo caught her wrist and spun her around.
"What was that for?", he asked.
"You try to kill Percy and then destroy my garden and you are asking what was that for. You know what leo i think we are through", saying this she turned and ran away never giving leo a chance to reply. Leo just stood there stunned and watched helplessly as one by one everyone followed her leaving him there but only one person didnt. As he sat there crying alone someone placed a hand in his shoulder making him jump.

Guys i need help with something.....should i do someone's POV or is it alright this way......comment vote.....