HAAPPYYY B'DAYYYY PERCYYY!!!!

Saying everybody was shocked was an understatement, they were terrified. The way Percy was glaring was enough to make anyone shiver. A chill ran down Leo's spine. No one knew how to control this crazy Percy. Leo had once heard in camp that he had defeated an entire army of monsters in less than fifteen minutes single handedly.

Leo was brought back to reality by the sound of a dry leaf crumbled under a feet. "Percy, you should calm do-", Edmund started to say but stopped once he saw leo shaking his head at him. Lucy put a hand on his shoulder to make him stop.

Calypso came closer to leo hiding almost behind him. He liked the feeling how her soft hair brushed against him as she leaned forward to see what was going on, how her hands fitted just perfectly in his, how-leo shook his head scolding himself mentally. This was not the time to think about all these.

The narnians were clearly at shock. They have never seen something like this before. They didn't even dare move. They seemed rooted to their spot. Suddenly,
"Leo, watch out", peter yelled but it was too late. Annabeth's knife came flying towards him. Leo didn't even have the time to either pull out a weapon from his tool belt neither produce folire. He just stood there closing his eyes waiting for the impact. But it never came. Instead he heard a clattering noise. He opened his eyes and say blood pouring from Percy's arm. He was kneeling on the ground. He was too busy looking at Percy's cut to see the sword flying towards Percy. But percy heard it and almost immediately Percy's hand was over his head, riptide blocking the attack.

He stood up not taking his eyes away from his opponent. But his sword arm was damaged. He clearly was loosing the fight. She stabbed him in the wound sticking and twisting her sword effectively knocking out his sword. But percy didn't scream. He had seen and been in worse situations. Yet the wound stung like crazy. But it was not really the time to pay attention to his wound. She put the sword on his neck as he slowly sat down on his knees throwing his hands up in surrender. Everyone's eyes followed his to see annabeth smirking. "As loyal as ever, I see", she said.

Percy just laughed. Everyone was shocked. "Yet its impressive that you could recognize me. You know no one has ever been able to look past my disguise" , she said. "I'll take that as a compliment. I know my friends better than you.", he said.

He seemed to be so at ease as if it was only another monster and not holding a sword to his neck. "Yeah. I saw that. That's why I've to kill you. If you were not here leo would already have been dead and your group torn among each other. You made our plans fail. Let me give you an option just join us. The gods have only been using you as a pawn", she said.

Percy tilted his head as if considering the option but then he shook his head. "Oh, come on Ahklys you know my fatal flaw is loyalty. How can I ditch my friends?"

"So now that you recognize me let me show you something", she slowly changed her form and black mist swirled around her. When the mist cleared, annabeth was lying there. She held up her hand and acid swirled above annabeth "what about now? Do you think you will consider your options?"

Percy just stayed silent. "She is so dead", leo whispered. "Percy wouldn't do something stupid right? She's got annabeth.", peter said. "You wouldn't say that if you knew him. You can do anything to him. But you should not touch his friends specially if she is annabeth.", leo said.

They turned their attention to the scene before them. Annabeth was staring at percy with fear in her eyes. "What about no?", percy asked. Once annabeth's eyes licked with percy's that saw the fear gone. "Then you chose this Percy Jackson", she said as the acid began to fall.

Susan, lucy and calypso screamed but annabeth kept her eyes locked with Percy's. Suddenly they heard screaming. Their heads snapped up to see Ahklys screaming holding her throat while annabeth rushed to percy. Percy's eyes were focused on her as he chocked her. Annabeth hid her head in his chest.

They saw why the monsters were scared of percy. He looked so scary. Annabeth put her hands on his cheeks and him look at her. As soon as his concentration broke, she collapsed immediately flashing away. "Sorry, wise girl I broke your promise," he said. Annabeth just kissed him as he picked her up and spun her around.

So a very happy b'day to percy and here are some blue cookies and a new update for u guys......